3.18 Kami‘s Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor | HC viable | High Budget | good dps & clearspeed

Question, Why not go for Inevitable Judgement instead of Augury of Penitence? Ty
This build looks interesting!
"
TeeTay wrote:
Question, Why not go for Inevitable Judgement instead of Augury of Penitence? Ty

because we would lose 40% dps?
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 3, 2022, 6:12:32 AM
Item Class: Shields
Rarity: Rare
Brood Ward
Synthesised Fossilised Spirit Shield
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Chance to Block: 22%
Energy Shield: 62 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
Int: 141
--------
Sockets: G-R-B
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
{ Implicit Modifier — Life }
Recover 5(3-5)% of Life when you Block (implicit)
--------
{ Prefix Modifier "Runic" (Tier: 1) — Damage, Caster }
108(100-109)% increased Spell Damage
{ Prefix Modifier "Lithomancer's" (Tier: 1) — Physical, Caster, Gem }
+1 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems
{ Prefix Modifier "Fecund" (Tier: 2) — Life }
+99(90-99) to maximum Life
{ Suffix Modifier "of the Walrus" (Tier: 4) — Elemental, Cold, Resistance }
+35(30-35)% to Cold Resistance
{ Suffix Modifier "of the Lightning Rod" (Tier: 1) — Elemental, Lightning, Resistance }
+3% to maximum Lightning Resistance
(Maximum Resistances cannot be raised above 90%)
--------
Synthesised Item

How can i get rid of cold res. im following your crafting guides and made the scepter so far. stuck here tho

Doesnt the mod "increased attackspeed while rare or unique nearby" does break the cyclone trigger rate?
"
Talinlucky wrote:
Doesnt the mod "increased attackspeed while rare or unique nearby" does break the cyclone trigger rate?

You should optimize your gear arround boss dps and not vs trash mobs. I was going for crit multi or DD unveil, sadly I only got attack speed and just took it. If you can otherwise get attack speed to cap your aps, you can skip that unveil mod on the weapon
Considering this as league ender build. Question is, if CoC or Selfcast is the better variant.
"
Talinlucky wrote:
Considering this as league ender build. Question is, if CoC or Selfcast is the better variant.

as far as I remember when both version would be at the same min/max level, self cast would be slighty better dps wise on paper "IF" you have 100% uptime. CoC variant just outperforms selfcast while mapping with casting while moving aswell as "dodging" hits.
Both builds could have problems for getting tripple overlapping, if you're getting to close or far, but in my opinion its easier to have the tripple overlap up on a coc variant, cause it doesnt matter where your cursor is. You cast reap ontop of the boss and get 3 overlaps, unless you're to close. While selfcasting your distance between you and the cursor mut be correct aswell as the distance to the boss to get tripple overlapp which matter.

All in all both version have there pro and cons, in the end its just a matter of personal preferences which you like more. I tested both and in my opinion coc feels way better to me, but its slighly harder to gear.
It is disgasting build to play, evrything seems too easy. Like i switch to ease difficalty. And it much fuster than self cast.
I only whant to now is it possible some how too squeez in herald skill to better clear an visual aspect?
Thank you.
so looking at cluster alternatives while trying to min max. for the phys cluster, is there anything better than master the fundamentals? dont really like that reduced ele dmg. also on my timeless, i got ritual of stillness and might on the attribute nodes and it gives a massive dps boost. I have enough aura effect to get to 90%. it out performed by 10% commanding presence i had with ritual of might

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info