3.18 Kami‘s Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor | HC viable | High Budget | good dps & clearspeed

Great build, have couple things to consider. They both cost life/es, but I think with so much defences it might be worth it

1. Pick up faster weapon(karui scepter or rune dagger) and swap onslaught ring for ele weakness synthesis. That would require 3 passive point to reach Whispers of Doom
2. Replace rare jewel with Megalo: Elegant Form + Wish for Death/Force Multiplier + something. Can drop 2 notables conquered by vaal timeless and keep 100% spell supp, also change avoid ailment boots implicit for life regen for example
Last edited by Lorentzqt on Jun 22, 2022, 10:28:37 AM
added some videos
"
Lorentzqt wrote:
Great build, have couple things to consider. They both cost life/es, but I think with so much defences it might be worth it

1. Pick up faster weapon(karui scepter or rune dagger) and swap onslaught ring for ele weakness synthesis. That would require 3 passive point to reach Whispers of Doom
2. Replace rare jewel with Megalo: Elegant Form + Wish for Death/Force Multiplier + something. Can drop 2 notables conquered by vaal timeless and keep 100% spell supp, also change avoid ailment boots implicit for life regen for example

1.The Problem is that I like movementspeed to much, thats why I choose to go for onslaught on hit. Other then that you also need to sacrifice 2 passive points from somewhere else to gain 10% dps (maybe 8% cause of the weapon base swap). But if you like you can ofcourse go for it. :)

2.thats a good Idea, sadly I'm atm pretty res starved and its going to be hard to find a good one with 3 stats. For the Boots implicit there would only be ~ 9% Life regen which results in 240 EHP regen or the 5% phys as extra cold which results in 3% dps. Most people are probably already going to be struggle with capping everything.

Would it be fine to go for divine flesh with 89%+ max chaos res instead of melding of the flash?
This would need a bit of changes here and there:
1. shield for +3 max chaos res
2. body armour implicit for +3 max chaos res
3. +3% max chaos res small cluster
4. replace purity of fire with discipline
5. timeless jewel .. (yeah i know :D)
6. amulet with no negative resistances
IMO the result would be less elemental EHP, but much better chaos EHP + build would be a bit more tanky in maps with -x% max res mod.
Would it be fine to go for divine flesh with 89%+ max chaos res instead of melding of the flash?
This would need a bit of changes here and there:
1. shield for +3 max chaos res
2. body armour implicit for +3 max chaos res
3. +3% max chaos res small cluster
4. replace purity of fire with discipline
5. timeless jewel .. (yeah i know :D)
6. amulet with no negative resistances
IMO the result would be less elemental EHP, but much better chaos EHP + (this one actually isn't true as maps affect all resistances :()build would be a bit more tanky in maps with -x% max res mod.

The only reason to go for divine flesh would be if you cannot afford a mageblood to go for the melding route. Not sure if its nowadays worth it to spent so much to get to 90 chaos res. Make sure you‘re going to spent some points for the cluster jewel. Also keep in mind that the incoming damage wont be split anymore. All in all youre also going to sacrifice es if you havent doryani.
Maybe you should try it in pob and tell your results :)
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 22, 2022, 3:54:16 PM
I missed a fact that divine flash makes all damage bypass ES, so ES is useless in such case. It would be huge EHP loose. Thanks for response anyway ;)
What about an alternative to the belt enchantment "30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground" which will add a bit of variation with the minor pantheon?

"
Piranes_ wrote:
What about an alternative to the belt enchantment "30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground" which will add a bit of variation with the minor pantheon?

thx for remembering me, I farmed 2 days ago uber lab for it. But the layout was bad. Will going to add it later on.
hello, thanks for the guide.

One thing for the sceptre craft, when you're at the step you want to augment phys for the +1 all phys - you have to craft cannot roll attack modifier, and not caster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info