Game Mechanics Q&A Answers

"
I'd like to know the opinions of the devs as well as from fellow players what do you think about the fact that players "used a second slayer character just to cull the boss at 20% life" that uses the portal from your main character? Is it a new thing? Seemed like a underwhelming end to a boss fight to me

I think this is a tactic derived mostly from the need to get it over with a stupidly long AN modded rare fight, more than a boss.
Generally speaking, most bosses die faster than some AN combos.
If I attack 10 isolated monsters(maven atlas invitation) with a Tornado Shot that has 10 projectiles and 4 chains, will an additional projectile increase the maximum amount of Tornado Shot Arrow hits that can happen per attack?

Will the additional secondary projectile helmet enchant increase this maximum?
I do hope there will be a part 2. Many questions were left unanswered and several of the chosen questions had already been explained before.
thx a lot GGG, keep doing this kind of posts!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
QUESTION :

- Why this post is this long, but there is no actually important questions and answers, like :

"Why there is no way to trace what did killed us !?"
"Why there is no way to see the outcome of item rarity and item quality in the maps ?!"
"Why there is not class "Healer", which does just this - Heal the party ?!"
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
So? ... if someone has 1800 regen life / second and 2100 es regen/second
and half of the damage goes through the Energy shield ... he basically has close to 4000 regen/second... assuming this person has decent resits around 80% ... also takes 10 % less damage over time from all sources ... 25% less Phys damage over time ... 40% less chaos DOT etc.. is it normal for him to die because of degen in less than a second before he has time to react? if the answer is yes please delete my account .... at this point The game is ruined for me ... if with 4k regen I don`t have time to use a degen flask ... sorry GGG you can say whatever ... but that`s not interactive gameplay ... there's no interaction ... no meaningful gameplay ... nothing ... Welcome to league Archnemesis ... or better said Absence of Value and Meaning ... the whole community lost it in Expedition ... why not do it again? .. with the Archnemesis mods!! is there a problem in GGG for you guys to understand what we want? We don`t want HARD MODE!!! KEEP HARD MODE FOR PEOPLE THAT PLAY 12 h / day !!! I HAVE 2h/day ... I`m not going to have HH /Mageblood / mirror.... unless a friend gives it to me and I don`t want it really!!! I want to relax for 2h / a day !! why is it so hard for you guys to understand ???
So I assume you guys just choose the question that you only wanted to answer ?
"
wengfrecrixs wrote:
So I assume you guys just choose the question that you only wanted to answer ?

100% spot on. this is also why they don't actually interact with their community
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
QUESTION :

- Why this post is this long, but there is no actually important questions and answers, like :

"Why there is no way to see the outcome of item rarity and item quality in the maps ?!"

[Removed by Support]
"
The intention of this Q&A is to be exclusively about game mechanics rather than game design or other Path of Exile topics
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 23, 2022, 6:31:23 PM
"
SuperMotte wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
QUESTION :

[Removed by Support]
"
The intention of this Q&A is to be exclusively about game mechanics rather than game design or other Path of Exile topics

Now You get it too..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info