Game Mechanics Q&A Answers

When is a character dead? When the character is not alive. :)
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
waka.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Not fully satisfied with the "When is a character dead?" answer. Is the death check applied at the end of the gametick or after each damage calculation? Can a source of life gain overcome a fatal blow?
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
I like this kind of posts. Understanding some of the game mechanics at their core is nice and I hope we will have similar topics in the future.
"
"Dead" means having 0 current life. It is not a separate state, just a shorthand name for checking whether life is currently 0.

it should mean that a dead is always low life.
but i heard that for cast on death, the player is consider low life only if he was low life before the hit that kill him.

is it wrong ? is it a bug ?
was late to the original q&a but i have a question about penance brand and runesmith.
when penance brand is removed and explodes, does the “5% increased damage taken for each brand attached” apply for the explosion damage?
any reply much appreciated!
I'm sensing some sarcasm here. I'm not going to be that subtle. These are just some of the thousands of questions one could ask about the hidden interactions in this game. Just further confirming the overly bloated state of it all.
Yay. Both of my questions were answered. Thank you ❤️🙏👍
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
thanks
"
Durf wrote:
I'm sensing some sarcasm here. I'm not going to be that subtle. These are just some of the thousands of questions one could ask about the hidden interactions in this game. Just further confirming the overly bloated state of it all.

If you can't handle a game with depth go play d3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info