0.10.6 Patch Notes

"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
"
We expect to deploy this patch during the workday tomorrow (Friday, NZ time).

If it comes out aroudn the same time as 0.10.5, then it's going to be around 3am for me. Never gonna be able to participate in the unique hunt. :P
Who doesn't play at 3am?
:P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Antistes wrote:
"
Cimos21 wrote:
Edit: To relate this to the patch, I am a fire mage, and I probably wont use the new searing bond skill, which was designed for me since I use Searing Touch and only fire spells.

I don't think it was designed for existing builds, cause existing builds are fine, I mean, do you really have space or time to use another skill anyway? I don't, and you said you won't use it.

I do however think it might make trap builds viable and strong.

Fair Enough, that can be said about most of the skills coming out each week. It still doesnt resolve the fact that creating an ignite build means that you CANNOT use IIR and IIQ gems. There shouldnt be a disadvantage like that for these builds. Viper strike is another one that cannot be used with IIR IIQ gems.

It just seems ironic to me to create new ignite or burning content in the game without addressing why no one uses Ignite or burning in the first place.
IGN: Cimos_Baller
"
The Lightning Thorns skill, as cast by the Blackguard Mages, now does lightning damage to ranged as well as melee attackers. It does less damage than before. The casters have to be closer to use it and have a reduced chance to cast it.

finally, very unfair to Cyclone builds stacking ias
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Spoiler
"
nikentic wrote:
Good stuff Christ and Team, can't wait to see what the new skill bring :)

"
nikentic wrote:
Good stuff Christ and Team,

"
nikentic wrote:
Christ

Lmao, I was going to comment on this but it seems I'm a day late and a dollar short. Well played, good sir.

Edit: Will Searing Bond project their lazorz to other totems if they are not Searing Bond? Example (using the spoiled +1 totem unique) if I place a Searing Bond totem with my existing dual Firestorm / Spell Totems, will searing bond project beams towards the Spell Totems as well? Seems like it could be an awesome addition to passively protect my totems from melee (as the images seem to show a small aoe around the totems/player) allowing me to focus my Fire Bombs more aggressively rather than defensively.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 11, 2013, 5:31:53 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Searing Bond: Summons a totem that casts a beam of fire at you and each other totem you control

If 2 is the max(?) why the pluralisation in the form of 'each other'?

I wonder, one of the new uniques ... 1 extra summoned totum (requires Ancestral Bond) ? -_-

not sure 100%, but "each other" could mean if you have ancestral bond, you get 2 totem.

so if you summon 2 searing bond totems, each totem will shoot 1 line of fire to you, but since they shoot 1 line of fire to "each other", could be double damage if they pass through that line (between 2 totems) rather than through the single line from totem to you.

eg) (ignore the dots. cant seem to use pure space. just crude picture(?) to show what i mean)

SEARING ----> SEARING
TOTEM <---- TOTEM
|...............|
.|.............|
..|...........|
...|.........|
....|......|
....\/ \/
.....YOU

Again, just my interpretation.

Last edited by Byfebeef on Apr 11, 2013, 6:08:44 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:

Edit: Will Searing Bond project their lazorz to other totems if they are not Searing Bond? Example (using the spoiled +1 totem unique) if I place a Searing Bond totem with my existing dual Firestorm / Spell Totems, will searing bond project beams towards the Spell Totems as well? Seems like it could be an awesome addition to passively protect my totems from melee (as the images seem to show a small aoe around the totems/player) allowing me to focus my Fire Bombs more aggressively rather than defensively.

Yes it will. At the end of the green searing bond video you can see a shockwave totem connecting with the other totem.
"
Antistes wrote:
"
Cimos21 wrote:
Edit: To relate this to the patch, I am a fire mage, and I probably wont use the new searing bond skill, which was designed for me since I use Searing Touch and only fire spells.

I don't think it was designed for existing builds, cause existing builds are fine, I mean, do you really have space or time to use another skill anyway? I don't, and you said you won't use it.

I do however think it might make trap builds viable and strong.

I was already making a fire trap based templar with tons of burning bonuses, and was gonna add onto that 2 flame totems, i've got an interesting choice now!
chris and ggg, i know this falls on deaf or blind readers/listeners, as it wont be read by anyone of any significance, except the excellent people in the community, if you guys do happen to read, keep up the great work!!!!!!

really love the game to its core, and think it is by far the best hardcore arpg to hit ( even better than d2)
Can't wait to see this unic map :D
"
chris and ggg, i know this falls on deaf or blind readers/listeners, as it wont be read by anyone of any significance, except the excellent people in the community, if you guys do happen to read, keep up the great work!!!!!!

really love the game to its core, and think it is by far the best hardcore arpg to hit ( even better than d2)

Nope. D2 LOD is second to Gauntlet.
Gauntlet rulez!!!!
"Your life force is running out"
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info