[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

How am I supposed to go from the Hollow Palm leveling guide to this? Do I just respec all of the points at once when I get the gear I need or do I respec a few points at a time and gradually get to this build?
This is gonna be a staff app heck yeah staff app give me god mode all the uniques and i will bann all the cheaters and kill everyone in pvp wait i'm not meant to admin abuse ignore that last part
Last edited by Lixix on Mar 12, 2023, 3:13:21 AM
If I say that I came to this post less than 50 times in this league, it's a lie, because today I have my FOURTH build of CWDT which I can say is the BEST I've ever done.

The first was a disaster, 1 shell, 1 - 1.5m dps. terrible!

The second I could already say that it was working, but I was having problems in Zealotry at all times I needed to activate.

The third was a success, made by "APENAS" 198 div. I sold it for 320 div. Beautiful, beautiful, a cutie...

The FOURTH, the one I have today of Omni+ring attribute+ 2 awak gmp. It is nothing more than my strongest build in the league, of course with its problems on some maps as we know.

Thanks for this guide, believe me I'll be back more often, but do another cwdt? NEVER!

CWDT SANCTUM 3.20 https://pastebin.com/im4BXfY5
Last edited by GagoDaLive on Mar 12, 2023, 9:05:39 AM
Heya , it s such a great build , 1st time i enjoyd so much the game !!

i guess , i m still missing something because i m dying sometimes in maps or delve w/o apparent reason.
if you have time can you check my build end look what i ve done wrong !!
thanks

https://pastebin.com/njVBvhfn
Hi, I've completed my build but I don't understand why you have more cast rate or trigger rate. You have around 4 to 5 cast per second while I have 1.4 cast per second.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/uuZEPFwH
Very comprehensive guide and there is always help on Discord. Craft your own gear and go :)

Calculator is super important!
Last edited by Sed1tion on Mar 15, 2023, 10:19:20 AM
I followed your guide and at first the loop ran fine.
Yesterday I made some changes to the build, focusing on the right side of the passive tree (focusing on spell suppress).
The loop works fine, the skills on my staff are on the same cooldown as the skeletons. However, ice spear is a bit slower and I am not able to equalize it. Can you give me some guidance on what I need to adjust?

In time, the loop works the same as mentioned above with only 1 heartbound loop ring.
Can someone tell me how i have to deal with mobs that have proximity shields. I dont know how these mods are called exactly but where mobs drain your mana or energy shield and stuff. The loop stops when i get near them and i cant kill them from range.
"
Milanfan wrote:
Can someone tell me how i have to deal with mobs that have proximity shields. I dont know how these mods are called exactly but where mobs drain your mana or energy shield and stuff. The loop stops when i get near them and i cant kill them from range.

I usually just spam weapon swap when inside their bubbles.
Last edited by Blood on Mar 20, 2023, 10:21:27 AM
Thank you for the guide. I am kinda new to PoE and this my first cwdt build and worked like a charm. Out of curiosity, does Taryn’s Shiver work with this build?
@2TestEagles: You can use it, but you will loose a lot of damage. I'm dropping from 150m to 68m FullDPS, so more than a half...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info