[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

So looks like we survived or am I missing anything?
Soooo... Sabo wardloop?:D
Annoyingly enough, 8 skelles (one ring doubled with triggerbots) is a bit less damage than needed to trigger (normal) 21 CWDT, and removed flask mastery hurts. Buuut... There might be something there:)

Thinking about it more... 3 flasks should be sustainable on sabo even after the nerf, auto 27% breakpoint, 52% breakpoint trivial, double triggers mean no need for FR (2 rings at the start with 6 skeletons, 1 ring at endgame with 8 skelle and div cwdt), and it can run at endgame with 420 ward and more focus towards life. Hmmm.
Oh, and can be easily leaguestarted and rerolled, no need to level second char or be a masochist and start scion.

Other than the flask mastery (which will mean more investment towards sustain), it´s defensive buffs (3s recoup for everyone!), dmg nerfs (arcane surge), and the rest depends on what sort of insanity is rollable on staff.
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Mar 30, 2023, 6:24:37 PM
yes, i have to update calculator and guide

flask mastery got removed.

build still works

no nerf to damage, mostly buff to weapons, so more damage.
Last edited by Akshay on Mar 30, 2023, 5:47:45 PM
"
Akshay wrote:

build still works

Arcane surge nerf is a loss of 20% more multi, that´s a lot of damage gone. Probably offset by weapon buffs, though.
"
"
Akshay wrote:

build still works

Arcane surge nerf is a loss of 20% more multi, that´s a lot of damage gone. Probably offset by weapon buffs, though.

yes this is nerf, missed it initially
may be cold mastery freeze damage is a buff.
on the bright side, pathfinder part was buffed xdd
"

build still works

I had to remove a flask to keep sustain. Seems like only 3 flasks work now. Am I missing something>? without the flask utility mastery node it seems screwed. You're the best btw thank you!
"
GodPadre wrote:
"

build still works

I had to remove a flask to keep sustain. Seems like only 3 flasks work now. Am I missing something>? without the flask utility mastery node it seems screwed. You're the best btw thank you!

4 flasks on scion (or PF) / 3 flasks on everything else will still be easy, but running it with just 1 flask cluster would take reworking the tree, and might not be worth it.
2 BiS flask clusters in 3.20 were almost good enough to run 5 flasks without sanctum relic, 4 flasks post nerf are nothing compared to that:)
This idea is insane, I've never heard of this mechanic and I am so tempted to try it in 3.21...

I have to ask - Akshay were you able to do all 40 challenges with this build on your own? (congrats btw) This would speak to the power of the build... The Feared, the Uber Elder, Simulacrum 30, etc.

Edit 1: I saw you wrote in one of the 3.20 videos that the build got squishier due to some ward lost. Are you able to mitigate it with more currency? Randomly dying mid map to a hit I couldn't see or avoid is a tad meh and makes leveling to 100 tough :(

Edit 2: Similar question, how much does the build scale offensively and defensively with more currency, say 60-70 divines? Edit-in-edit: sorry, this question was actually kind of answered in the guide.

I am so tempted!

Edit 3: I am discovering more and more, I've uncovered the discord server now, you wrote there about the build being ultra tanky, so I understand the comment about it being squishy was for the very early league scenario (?)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Mar 31, 2023, 7:09:27 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
This idea is insane, I've never heard of this mechanic and I am so tempted to try it in 3.21...

I have to ask - Akshay were you able to do all 40 challenges with this build on your own? (congrats btw) This would speak to the power of the build... The Feared, the Uber Elder, Simulacrum 30, etc.

Edit 1: I saw you wrote in one of the 3.20 videos that the build got squishier due to some ward lost. Are you able to mitigate it with more currency? Randomly dying mid map to a hit I couldn't see or avoid is a tad meh and makes leveling to 100 tough :(

Edit 2: Similar question, how much does the build scale offensively and defensively with more currency, say 60-70 divines? Edit-in-edit: sorry, this question was actually kind of answered in the guide.

I am so tempted!

Edit 3: I am discovering more and more, I've uncovered the discord server now, you wrote there about the build being ultra tanky, so I understand the comment about it being squishy was for the very early league scenario (?)

I've played this build a few times now and it is absolutely my favorite build.

Leveling to 100 can be iffy but if you're really good you could probably do it - maybe just avoid certain challenging content. The weakness of the build is single, large hits - it can regen basically everything else but a solid hit can take you down. You could easily get to 100 in ROTAs from all the currency you'll earn by playing any content you want :)

The strength of the build, that overtakes it's weakness, that keeps us all playing, is that the build is doing A LOT of damage CONSTANTLY. And not just around you, and not even just screen-wide. In fact, the build was terrible for Sentinel league because you killed everything before sentinels could hit them.

Your scaling question was answered but, yes, it scales wonderfully. You can be strong with 10-20 divine and it just grows from there. Experts will have to weigh in, but I think the ceiling was lowered a bit by the Omni nerfs a league or two back.

Squishiness in early league is due to lack of funds for necessary items as well as lack of power to play some of the content to get things yourself until you get further into the league. This is a 2nd build type of build. You switch into it from something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info