[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Ahh I see. Thanks for the advice! So in order for the build to be fully functional you would need a Divergent Cast when Damage Taken for each of the setups? (Chest armor/Weapon/Gloves/Boots)
Divergent in helmet 21/20, chest 19/20 and weapon 20/20.
Only CWDT for forbidden rite is normal.
Last edited by Prong007 on Feb 14, 2023, 1:45:45 AM
Can someone explain the concrete math behind the CWDT for forbidden rite to me?

In the 2 ring setup CWDT level 5 is recommended, in the rare ring setup level 12 is mentioned. And I don‘t get why.

I currently don‘t face any issue, I just want to understand.
How is deadeye different to gear than scion? Is it more expensive? I have an 85 deadeye but no ascendant. Would it work for a similar budget or should I just level a new character?
"
Prong007 wrote:
Can someone explain the concrete math behind the CWDT for forbidden rite to me?

In the 2 ring setup CWDT level 5 is recommended, in the rare ring setup level 12 is mentioned. And I don‘t get why.

I currently don‘t face any issue, I just want to understand.

level 5 CWDT is used in the 2 ring setup since it is used to trigger both your summon skeleton and FR. however, once you go single ring, you'll need to run a level 21 summon skeleton to run the loop and that requires a level 20 divergent CWDT (if you're doing level 20+empower) or level 21 divergent CWDT.

since you're using a high-level CWDT, if the links still remain the same as the double ring version, FR will not proc since the damage from heartbound loop is not enough to trigger the CWDT, breaking the loop. to address that, you'll need to put FR in a different CWDT.

you can use up to level 12 normal CWDT because level 21 summon skeleton summons 4 skeletons, making you heartbound loop damage you for 1680, higher than the level 12 CWDT damage trigger of 1635. you can still run a level 5 CWDT for your FR but since you'll be linking it to frostbite, you want the CWDT to be as high as possible without breaking the loop so that you can get the maximum ele resistance reduction from the curse, which in this case is level 12 CWDT to proc a level 15 frostbite.
@anton2k4: Thank you very much, perfectly explained.
there is a way to kill monsters in bubbles? they stop my loop if i run into that (no good if u wanna do delve and you are in a close room), what sanctum relic u think is good? this is my try https://pastebin.com/kYNWXaku
Last edited by Beskaius on Feb 18, 2023, 9:42:39 AM
I've been playing poe for a little over a year and always dreamed of building CDTW, with your guide I managed to make it without any problems. I just did everything step by step and everything works great! Thank you very much Akshay!

I will join the previous speaker and also ask - how to defeat monsters in the bubble? In general, there is an option to constantly swap weapons while in the bubble, which causes a single operation of all skills. But sometimes such monsters are very strong and fast and there is simply no chance to stand in the bubble for more than a couple of seconds.
Swap weapons inside, no other option.
this is my best https://pastebin.com/ptqksp5M

how to get power charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info