Between Season Race 20: 8 Hour Solo

Another desync death, with desync throughout the race, though not nearly as bad as normal, still hard to call it playable. I didnt respond well to the instance that killed me, but regardless, desync is desync.

I don't understand how spells get the never miss thing and can still crit right off the bat, but even with RT and not being able to crit, I still miss the odd attack.

Anyway, if everything was working right with the sync, this would be great fun! Its not a huge test of endurance like the week longs, but its still a long gaming session, some games only take this long to do the entire play through, and then get pretty boring, lol.

Stay safe everyone.
kripp's manmode was pretty impressive. Quite a number of nervous moments
Best ranger is 37? Easiest demi ever :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Had a granite and ele weakness, still finished way behind, had a really hard time gearing up for cruel vaal though
5th mara went full physical with GS and ele dmg skill but after I saw the Totemic Maul Gorathaae found after 5h I knew I had no chance even chaosing some ok staff

I wish I would have found a staff similar to the one I found in CB in Dark Forest ruthless.

I could feel the heavy melee physical drawbacks well level 21 armor for a long time at the beginning of act2.
Without life on hit I would have died in cruel.

8h is too tiresome and even on weekends I doubt it will have many fans.

I would prefer league freezes and contiues.

Dang, I started an hour late and went to get an oil change some time in the middle, think I had around 5 hours played on the the char. Almost caught up to 1st ranger. - _-
IGN: Derba_

5th Shadow, even was away for like an hour. Had NO good loot at all. Got 2 alcs in total :O
Last edited by Nvar on Apr 12, 2013, 9:21:23 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Best ranger is 37? Easiest demi ever :D

Exactly what I thought XD...

Sad that I died... Would have been nr 1 for sure...
3rd shadow. best finish ever, so i'm quite happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info