Between Season Race 20: 8 Hour Solo

I didn't participate in season 1 due to work/life, but I am looking forward to season 2 if some of these new formats make it in! These will be perfect for starting a new character since my pc crashed over the weekend and my poor 83 ranger got dogpiled by leaping spiders in a map as the blue screen took over my monitor :/ I am actually going to be home for this one so I may give it a go!
Some players will have an advantage..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjjVtvxRMs
These are perfect during the week ends :)
Take care out there.
thats fucking awsome! too bad i might not have time D:
ign: ALLRAUDER
Sounds great but I have to be somewhere for the last 2 hours of the race so it would be impossible to win this one.
its sad that you dont get any LvL Points for this race cuz its 8hours..
I think there should be more rewarded people. Maybe top 20 like in a week race should get rewarded.
The primary benefit of these is that when staggered the same group of people cannot win them all (in theory? Realistically?).
"
MyH4o wrote:
Won't be more than 100 players in this one. And that's optimistic. But well guess you can try it now and see it's a bad race and ditch it for Season 2 than do it then. Then again I could be wrong but I really doubt it.

And about the 4 party 8hs that are 4hours after one another will be even worse.

Just an opinion don't hate me now ;)

I see ur Point but if this was on a weekend whoulde be the opposite everyone whoulde join!!
Was fun while it lasted, build didn't work as planned, horrible loot RNG so ended up pushing to hard to try and catch up, best of luck to the people still going though.

Nice to see some solo races again at least.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info