[3.20] Lightning Trap Saboteur | League Starter | Endgame Bosser | 4+mil dps on a 5link.

"
flavio2015 wrote:
Hi. I'm following your build and I have doubts about what direction I should take in the skill tree. i'm at 17 right now and I just reached the point where I can go left or right. Which one should I take it?

Go right first, the large trap wheel and the Piercing Shots are the most important in the beginning
Hi i use your build, very nice, instead of vaal rf i use zealotry link to lifetap/divine blessing.
No need to charge vaal and take less damage, 12 sec buff and just lose 3% more damage.
I think its a good alternative. And its open more watchers eyes possibility.

Last edited by Redriu on Jun 5, 2022, 9:36:41 PM
Do you alternate the use of Zealotry and Wrath? I have 935 mana but it is impossible to keep them both activated since there is Grace and Skitterbots.
"
Redriu wrote:
Hi i use your build, very nice, instead of vaal rf i use zealotry link to lifetap/divine blessing.
No need to charge vaal and take less damage, 12 sec buff and just lose 3% more damage.
I think its a good alternative. And its open more watchers eyes possibility.

That's absolutely an option, one I will probably mention in the build guide. Thanks for the tip.
"
flavio2015 wrote:
Do you alternate the use of Zealotry and Wrath? I have 935 mana but it is impossible to keep them both activated since there is Grace and Skitterbots.

Yes. Some bosses like Sirus and Maven dont use attacks, thus the evasion from grace is useless. During specifically those boss fights i'll disable grace to enable zealotry... if I remember, which I usually don't. The grand majority of the time the auras I use are Wrath, Skitterbots, and Grace.
"
Ekule731 wrote:
"
flavio2015 wrote:

Yes. Some bosses like Sirus and Maven dont use attacks, thus the evasion from grace is useless. During specifically those boss fights i'll disable grace to enable zealotry... if I remember, which I usually don't. The grand majority of the time the auras I use are Wrath, Skitterbots, and Grace.

Thank you. I was going crazy trying to figure why the hell I still needed so much mana.
how we ignite the mob to get the benefit for explosive expert?

NVM, found the answer :P
Last edited by wallypoe on Jun 8, 2022, 2:27:11 PM
One more question, this time on the critical mastery node: "50% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments you inflict with Critical Strikes."

Does this work with traps, even though it says Ailments you inflict?
"
Zathow wrote:
One more question, this time on the critical mastery node: "50% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments you inflict with Critical Strikes."

Does this work with traps, even though it says Ailments you inflict?

Effect of ailments you inflict does work with totems, traps, and mines, though they gain credit for actually inflicting the ailment (meaning modifiers like 'gain x% damage if you've shocked an enemy recently ' dont actually grant us damage)

All modifiers that say you deal/inflict X effect do work with totems, traps, and mines. (Another example besides ailments is Resolute Technique which prevents critical strikes from dealing extra damage.)

All modifiers that grant bonuses IF you've dealt/inflicted/hit X recently do not grant you bonuses with totems, trap, and mine hits. (Examples are the sadist notable on cluster jewels, or elemental overload which doesn't grant the more elemental damage if you've crit recently, though it still prevents critical strikes from dealing extra damage)

Modifiers such as apply/curse on hit (for example chance to apply blind on hit or curse on hit ring on rings) do not trigger with totem, trap, or mine hits.

In path of exile, the verbatim and exact wording is extremely important, and usually rather consistent game wide (except the extremely variable 'nearby' effects which dont have a specific defined range)
Hey, I like your build, sorry if it was mentioned earlier in thread, but a slight leveling guide would be nice! Just maybe a tree + ascendancy + link progression through acts. Also a good addition would be item progression, like what should a player starting with this build prioritise first to get it going, but IMO it's not mandatory since you have itembuilds for 3 budget ranges.
Otherwise it's a nice buildguide.

UPD: Sorry, actually found a tree progression, but still would be nice to have little section featuring leveling information :)

UPD 2:
"
Ekule731 wrote:

You will need a Mana Flask until you can get the Architect's Hand gloves. Enduring is ideal, as it will not cancel its effect when you reach full mana.

iirc Architect's Hand doesn't do anything to prevent you from running out of mana, it's Slavedriver's hand.
Last edited by CHArAQUZA on Jun 16, 2022, 3:05:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info