[3.20] Hollow Palm Cyclone Build | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

Having a lot of fun woth this build, i was wondering how well does this build clear t26 maps and how well does it do end game bosses
"
Archanyx wrote:
Having a lot of fun woth this build, i was wondering how well does this build clear t26 maps and how well does it do end game bosses

You can look at my profile to get an idea of where I'm at gearing wise. I have been clearing pretty juiced T16's since level 78. Every once in a while I get one shot from taking hits when not leeching. Still working on further levels and gear until end game bosses.

This build zooms and smashes. Most fun build of the league for me.
Excellent build, totally love it. I am however questioning the gem set up in the sword, do we know these are best suited as I assume minion gems would also work?
IGN - Edge
It is a lot of fun, but I am absolutely terrible at some of the bosses. Constrictor & Warlord giving me a rough go
here is my build for hollow palm. this is by far the most entertaining build ive ever used. any critiques are welcome

https://pastebin.com/pxwAiDVm
Getting my damage up as helped a lot, did a 10 boss maven invitation. Shaper & elder no problem really. Uber elder i died a few times, mostly due to silly mistakes.

With the low hp one shots can happen, but most mapping and such going smoothly now. I think next upgrade is to gain a few levels so i can slot in Unnatural Instinct, and get a %attribute belt.
i finished crafting my 2 rings and the build feels really smooth.

https://pastebin.com/ALnx1b9h

still gets one shot and chaos craps on me but its all around good times.

critiques welcome
Looking at your PoB, i wonder if you could fit in dread banner, give your impale a bit of a boost. There are some more offensive nodes you could go for, but with your accuracy your HP seems at a nice spot. Im at 3.8k and it can be pretty RIPPY, lol. Died 4 times doing 4 elder guardians maven invitation. Failed the elderslayers one on monday, though i tried with my 6k hp trapper and he died fast too.

Otherwise with your damage, could get some more with Iron Breaker on your cluster. Spend a point for Life & Mana Leech node in tree, and get some higher damage notables.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Mar 27, 2022, 10:48:00 AM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Looking at your PoB, i wonder if you could fit in dread banner, give your impale a bit of a boost. There are some more offensive nodes you could go for, but with your accuracy your HP seems at a nice spot. Im at 3.8k and it can be pretty RIPPY, lol. Died 4 times doing 4 elder guardians maven invitation. Failed the elderslayers one on monday, though i tried with my 6k hp trapper and he died fast too.

Otherwise with your damage, could get some more with Iron Breaker on your cluster. Spend a point for Life & Mana Leech node in tree, and get some higher damage notables.

cool ill redo some stuff and try and fit that in

upgraded the ammy, shit is getting expensive to upgrade

i have flesh and stone hooked up to maim, i could get rid of that and run dread but is that a big dps boost?
Last edited by mult1pass44 on Mar 28, 2022, 11:20:27 PM
here is old ammy:

here is new ammy:

heres the new pob, glad u caught the dread banner thing, freed up points for ambidextry which was a big increase

https://pastebin.com/nPSSbDFZ
Last edited by mult1pass44 on Mar 29, 2022, 1:28:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info