[3.20] Hollow Palm Cyclone Build | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

"
Zahj wrote:
Why go Rampart if you can't get +20 Fortify? Just wondering, new to building.

Related to what i asked 2 message before you : to get fortify. No many ways to get fortify, and less to get back the maximum fortify.

Now that i've played a little more the build, i'm thinking about reworking the tree to get to the fortify node on the down left (next to call to arms).

From Rampart node : go to left
-may consider taking that impale node in place of the down right one (or both ? more overwhelm physical resistance ?)
-on next crossroad there is the node for Reservation Mastery and auras/banner, AND the node for attack mastery => mana efficiency to stances ?
-then go down for socket slot (if you want to completely move the cluster on the right side, or go for extra slot)
-or go left for life
-in both case you finish on the Fortify node where you can get +4 max fortify from steadfast and extra dot defense while at 20+ fortify ?

I'll check later if it would be worth it.

For now, build is wonder, i was thinking about just chilling low red, but i'm already zoom zooming some nasty t16 with delirium (mirror, not perma). A little bit of mana issue that'll be solved with next ring to buy with -3mana cost, completed by one of my jewel having +2 mana/hit, i think i'll can remove completly the life/mana gain on hit i've taken in the shadow area.

Watcher eye life/hit with vitality is extremly usefull, i'll check without after next level up, we are short on slots... and pride impale is cheaper without vitality xD
"
Biuls wrote:
I'm loving this build, my The Dancing is at 169% Phy Dmg, because it's a "legacy" but the Global Acc is at 40%.

My armor is corrupted, my helmet is roll 10/10, boots just need to change the enchantment to the same as the build; Armor enchantment and helmet are the same as the build.

*The video belt is not the same as the one I'm using.*

My belt is 37-40% each ress, 101 max life, 508 armor, but no enchantment.(I paid 34ex)

I feel like my rings could be better, but that would make the 15-25ex build more expensive. Because I'm "Batman's JOKER" by extremely expensive build.

Ingame I get 2.1kk dps, in pob it should hit about 10kk. This of course being very optimistic, but I'm still looking to improve in terms of passive and clusters for defense, even if I have to spend it, I'll get it lol.

Video follows in the next post

:)

Can u show your pob ?:)
Quick question....on the PoB in the End Game trees it shows picking up two nodes of "Projectile Damage" just above Sentinel.

Why? I don't think there's any projectiles in this build?
"
ScrubExpress wrote:
Quick question....on the PoB in the End Game trees it shows picking up two nodes of "Projectile Damage" just above Sentinel.

Because of unnatural instinct : the small nodes you take grant nothing, the small nodes in range of the jewle grants their bonus while NOT allocated. Then you take the 2 projectile node that leads to the jewel socket, they grant nothing because of the jewel (and you don't care because they do grant nothing anyway) but you get the bonus of the resistances nodes in place (you do care having "free" extra resistance).
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
"
ScrubExpress wrote:

Because of unnatural instinct : the small nodes you take grant nothing, the small nodes in range of the jewle grants their bonus while NOT allocated. Then you take the 2 projectile node that leads to the jewel socket, they grant nothing because of the jewel (and you don't care because they do grant nothing anyway) but you get the bonus of the resistances nodes in place (you do care having "free" extra resistance).

that jewel in that spot is almost mandatory
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
"
ScrubExpress wrote:

Ohhhhh jesus I didn't look at the Jewel very close haha. ok that makes a lot of sense!

Well hopefully that jewel isn't completely mandatory to the build because no way I can afford that atm. Only have 1.6 ex XD
Last edited by ScrubExpress on Jun 9, 2022, 5:29:42 PM
Hello, can you see on my slayer, i am missing only like 6 things from tree and in POB i have like 9mln lower DPS than yours LOL xD, can you give any tips ? :p
could someone look at my PoB and see what I can upgrade?
Kind of struggling with random oneshots at 13+ maps

https://pastebin.com/VKkGuK4M
Last edited by rotation123 on Jun 19, 2022, 12:31:13 PM
Hey, playing this build RN and loving it. can anyone look at my POB and tell my why my dps is only 386k? https://pastebin.com/78bCaKgu thnx in advance
ya my POB is giving my crap numbers as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info