3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

Hi I like your build!
But I have some slight problems and feel stuck.
I basically have your "getting started" build setup atm and I was wondering
should switch over to your setup with 2 cluster as next step? Or something else?

Damage feels ok on juiced t16 maps, but I sometimes feel very squishy against map boss or get one shotted etc by random mobs. would 2 cluster setup be better in this case?
Last edited by Emxper on Mar 5, 2022, 2:03:48 PM

my watcher's have +life with hit when vitality + a zealotry..... have mana issue with +24 simulacrum wave and got deth on boss for the same reason.There is a way to cover this issue? mana leech on jewel? same for degen (corr blood,chill, shorched ground and desecrate ground..) how to fight it?
Last edited by Beskaius on Mar 5, 2022, 4:43:27 PM
"
Emxper wrote:
Hi I like your build!
But I have some slight problems and feel stuck.
I basically have your "getting started" build setup atm and I was wondering
should switch over to your setup with 2 cluster as next step? Or something else?

Damage feels ok on juiced t16 maps, but I sometimes feel very squishy against map boss or get one shotted etc by random mobs. would 2 cluster setup be better in this case?

Would need more infos to give you a clear answer.

But going 2 cluster is very important yes as it will allow you to get more born of chaos jewel. Getting your maximum chaos res to 86% will help a lot with tankiness.

Then do you have enough life ? i would say 5.5k to 6k is a decent amount to feel tanky.

And lastly do you have a good flask setup? those are very important to have a lot of armour and physical damage reduction aswell as big molten shell shield.
"
Beskaius wrote:

my watcher's have +life with hit when vitality + a zealotry..... have mana issue with +24 simulacrum wave and got deth on boss for the same reason.There is a way to cover this issue? mana leech on jewel? same for degen (corr blood,chill, shorched ground and desecrate ground..) how to fight it?

How much does your FR cost after casting (after lab enchant)?

Are you using replica conqueror's efficiency or rare jewels with reduced mana cost? that could help.
You can also try to get an abyssal jewel with damage recouped as mana mod it will help a lot.

Check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_VDZfb-N0&t=2s

For the DPS, do you have ritual of shadows on your glorious vanity jewel? this is the mort important thing to get.

And for the tankiness you should rework your flask like i did for mine you can see them in this guide. You are immuned to all ailments with purity of elements.
Last edited by GG_TWiF on Mar 6, 2022, 1:25:33 AM
now situation seems to be better, 0 mana cost with enchant,jewel with recupered mana work well and awa spell echo boost a lot, now the problem is the glorious vanity, i take only 2 slot from it and one cap my cold res so i think is difficult to take Ritual of Shadow on other slot
Last edited by Beskaius on Mar 6, 2022, 2:25:58 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
now situation seems to be better, 0 mana cost with enchant,jewel with recupered mana work well and awa spell echo boost a lot, now the problem is the glorious vanity, i take only 2 slot from it and one cap my cold res so i think is difficult to take Ritual of Shadow on other slot

Having 15 wither stacks is literally 50% of the total damage of the build so it is superrrrrrrrrr important
"
Would need more infos to give you a clear answer.

But going 2 cluster is very important yes as it will allow you to get more born of chaos jewel. Getting your maximum chaos res to 86% will help a lot with tankiness.

Then do you have enough life ? i would say 5.5k to 6k is a decent amount to feel tanky.

And lastly do you have a good flask setup? those are very important to have a lot of armour and physical damage reduction aswell as big molten shell shield.

I swapped to 2 cluster setup and the build is popping off. Damage is incredibly. Got the recoup life nodes and recoup mana on jewel. Still dying to random stuff on maps, maybe I missed something for defense? Still kinda low hp only 4.7k (working on it) maybe that's the main problem?

Trying to save up ex for a few new pieces still lot to do.
Current PoB https://pastebin.com/W7sHDp22 if anyone would like to send some tips.
Last edited by Emxper on Mar 7, 2022, 1:25:58 PM
Hello again.

I haven ow upgraded my gear quite a bit, and i got a question regarding arcane surge.

right now its in a cwdt setup is it worth lossing the leech on my watchers for arcane surge?
also would it be possible to use 2 powercharge rings like you did last league? or do e lose out on too much life on hit?
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
also would it be possible to use 2 powercharge rings like you did last league? or do e lose out on too much life on hit?

It is still possible, it just cost like 150ex for one ring haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info