3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

"
Emxper wrote:
"
Would need more infos to give you a clear answer.

But going 2 cluster is very important yes as it will allow you to get more born of chaos jewel. Getting your maximum chaos res to 86% will help a lot with tankiness.

Then do you have enough life ? i would say 5.5k to 6k is a decent amount to feel tanky.

And lastly do you have a good flask setup? those are very important to have a lot of armour and physical damage reduction aswell as big molten shell shield.

I swapped to 2 cluster setup and the build is popping off. Damage is incredibly. Got the recoup life nodes and recoup mana on jewel. Still dying to random stuff on maps, maybe I missed something for defense? Still kinda low hp only 4.7k (working on it) maybe that's the main problem?

Trying to save up ex for a few new pieces still lot to do.
Current PoB https://pastebin.com/W7sHDp22 if anyone would like to send some tips.

Your rings & belt are where the big life will be coming from with better ones.

Also i think you can remove the endurance charge from the tree now will gain 3 points and put those in life ((discipline and training) and then start going to constitution.

You will reach 5.5k quickly
Hi, can we use Farrul's fur with this build?

Thanks.
"
Vat0sbart wrote:

Thanks.

Technically it would work but i don't see why you would prefer a farrul over a rare chest.

Gives more life, more damage, extra curse, some res.

But you can try if you like i guess.
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
Vat0sbart wrote:

Thanks.

Technically it would work but i don't see why you would prefer a farrul over a rare chest.

Alright thanks alot dude.

Got my build set up now, it's still fairly budget.

What would you recommend changing first? or impoving first?

Mapping go's smooth but sometimes i take to much damage on bosses. Mainly because of the skill itself i guess.

Thanks anyway, let me know!

POB:

https://pastebin.com/qySCP2Yw
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
Vat0sbart wrote:

Thanks.

Alright thanks alot dude.

Got my build set up now, it's still fairly budget.

What would you recommend changing first? or impoving first?

Mapping go's smooth but sometimes i take to much damage on bosses. Mainly because of the skill itself i guess.

Thanks anyway, let me know!

POB:

https://pastebin.com/qySCP2Yw

You have 6K life and 86% chaos res you should be more than fine with the skill iteself.

What you are really missing is determination, try to get an enlighten lvl 3 to put instead of clarity, then you will get a ton of armour aswell as a bigger molten shell shield. Definitly the big thing you are missing.

Then i would change the boots first, with tailwind at least and elusive if will make it feel a lot better. And you are missing the boots enchant 18% reduced cost of skills this is probably why you have mana issues.
Hello! You said it can literally do all mods... How you do about ele reflect on maps/invitations in setup with Corpse pact+VD?
UPD: NVM im stupid xD Low lvl VD deal too low dmg + corpse explode cant be reflected...
Last edited by Ppstarzed on Mar 9, 2022, 7:51:20 AM
"
Ppstarzed wrote:
Hello! You said it can literally do all mods... How you do about ele reflect on maps/invitations in setup with Corpse pact+VD?
UPD: NVM im stupid xD Low lvl VD deal too low dmg + corpse explode cant be reflected...

One annoying mod is random projectiles from league :)
Hi dude,

thank you for the guide.
just watched your youtube vids and id like to switch to your build.
i only wanted to know: how many ex will be needed to play it similiar to your character? :)

Possible to play with about 50ex invest?

ty in advance
"
mrqstah wrote:
Hi dude,

thank you for the guide.
i only wanted to know: how many ex will be needed to play it similiar to your character? :)

ty in advance

Hi it's possible to start with anything above 30Ex i would say.

Of course it will not be as powerful, focus on tankiness first then slowly upgrade dps.
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
mrqstah wrote:
Hi dude,

thank you for the guide.

ty in advance

Hi it's possible to start with anything above 30Ex i would say.

Of course it will not be as powerful, focus on tankiness first then slowly upgrade dps.

how many ex should be fine to run comfortably?
mapping and bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info