3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

Hey! How are we doing in 3.19? GG_TWiF what are your thoughts? Will you be updating the guide?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I started to do transition from EA to FR, is soo slow because almost 0 items now.

First change that i noticed is you will need mandatory enlighten lvl 4 and +1 socketed gems on gloves (mana reservation mastery nerf) or just use impossible escape for supreme ego. Gonna repost after i finish and do some gameplay:).
hi. I'm just trying to figure out how you sustain or gain life with you cast 10 casts per second. can anyone help me figure out what you need to break even on it?

- damage taken recouped as life doesn't seem to do work

pob from OP's video video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhP_jhAOdzo&ab_channel=GG_TWiF
Last edited by aneruok1 on Sep 3, 2022, 11:55:16 AM
"
aneruok1 wrote:
hi. I'm just trying to figure out how you sustain or gain life with you cast 10 casts per second. can anyone help me figure out what you need to break even on it?

pob from OP's video video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhP_jhAOdzo&ab_channel=GG_TWiF

The 2 main components are damage recouped as life and then molten shell absorbs a lot of damage also, you need enough armour for a decent molten shell..

The higher your maximum chaos res is the less damage you will inflict to yourself also.

And lastly you can have a bit of life regeneration aswell as some chaos damage leeched as life
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
aneruok1 wrote:

The 2 main components are damage recouped as life and then molten shell absorbs a lot of damage also, you need enough armour for a decent molten shell..

The higher your maximum chaos res is the less damage you will inflict to yourself also.

And lastly you can have a bit of life regeneration aswell as some chaos damage leeched as life

hi GG_TWiF i got the build working. Got 80 chaos res and got recoup as life and life gain on hit. its working well. thanks.
Hi,

This build saved my league, was right before quitting found this and the fun went back.

Crafted all of my gear myself cause i am permanently broke and saved quiet a bunch of currency this way.

Only thing i cant get working is the mana cost. I have both rings with reduced cost, 2 jewels with 5 rmcos as well as one wheel on the skill tree. In Addition i have anomalous gmp and 2% mana recoup on my abyss jewel. But i run so fast out of mana that Single target is pure pain.

If some one can point out my mistake that would be awesome.

Profile is publik if someone wants to take a Look.

Cheers xentos
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Hi,

This build saved my league, was right before quitting found this and the fun went back.

Crafted all of my gear myself cause i am permanently broke and saved quiet a bunch of currency this way.

Only thing i cant get working is the mana cost. I have both rings with reduced cost, 2 jewels with 5 rmcos as well as one wheel on the skill tree. In Addition i have anomalous gmp and 2% mana recoup on my abyss jewel. But i run so fast out of mana that Single target is pure pain.

If some one can point out my mistake that would be awesome.

Profile is publik if someone wants to take a Look.

Cheers xentos

Do you have the boots enchant 18% reduced mana cost if hit recently ? else i have a full video for mana cost problems on my youtube maybe it helps
"
Do you have the boots enchant 18% reduced mana cost if hit recently ? else i have a full video for mana cost problems on my youtube maybe

Yes. My mana cost is at 22.
I take a Look in your vid.

Ty
I fixed my mana issue with watchers and clarity reduced mana. Down to Eleven atm.

I looked up some vids from 3.17 looks dann impressing. But you have some other cwdt links i guess. Cant find the according pob .
If its not too much work can you wxplain why you changed.

Thanks in advise
"
Xentos78 wrote:
I fixed my mana issue with watchers and clarity reduced mana. Down to Eleven atm.

I looked up some vids from 3.17 looks dann impressing. But you have some other cwdt links i guess. Cant find the according pob .
If its not too much work can you wxplain why you changed.

Thanks in advise

I'm not sure which links you are talking about, i guess probably volatile dead?

There are 2 versions basically the normal one with ball lightning

and if you get the corpse pact forbidden jewels then you swap to volatile dead setup to consume corpses and get tons of cast speed, this version is a lot more expensive tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info