[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

I transitioned to this build from a cold dot occultist, and im pleased with the gameplay. And on top of that i have a lot to look forward to with better gear and flask setup.

But now my question is, you made the build with Grace and an evasion setup. Is there a particular reason for that, or do you just prefer it over an armor setup? I suppose its just hard to get the strength for determination together with 200 dex for cospris?

I feel a bit squishy on juiced maps, i thought i would leech much more, maybe i need to invest more points into that. But maybe my armor with determination, defiance banner, both flasks, is just worse than evasion?
I love this build but I have a problem and that problem is that no matter what I do I can't get to 100% crit chance on cyclon, so a lot of times it feels clunky. I would love if someone could help me

Working on upgrading my helm now but it's a hard craft for the -9 Cold Res. When I got my tailwind boots my APS was over for 14 CDR so I ended up going for 52 CDR with triple curse. I have been running Frostbite and Ele Weakness both, with the recombinators it is pretty easy to make a decent one. I have been crushing through most content with ease, with a few random one shots here and there.

This build has been super fun so far. zoom zooming through maps and can kill bosses with ease. doesn't even feel close to min/maxed yet but works great.
Anyone played this compared to Ice Spear? Currently probably pushing 30-40ex invested but can't quite get past wave 26/27 on simu. Looks like the Ice Spear version is a lot more damage on PoB.

Last edited by Trenty on Jun 3, 2022, 2:49:41 AM
Can anyone maybe help me to Improve my Gear ? (I know need to fix my Fire res ... looking for a Medium Cluster Jewel with Fire Res)

PoB:https://pastebin.com/bBZmLB4t
Why is the CWDT gem at level 20 and Immortal Call at level 1?
IGN: GagArc
Hi all.

Can any one help me with my build?

I have decent gear but I only can reach 4 million dps and wihdropper in his POB reach 6 million.

What I have to do to up my damaged?

TKS all

POB: NOW THE REAL POB: https://pastebin.com/cY9KFxVS
Last edited by Zacataka on Jun 9, 2022, 11:38:28 AM
"
Zacataka wrote:
Hi all.

Can any one help me with my build?

I have decent gear but I only can reach 4 million dps and wihdropper in his POB reach 6 million.

What I have to do to up my damaged?

TKS all

POB: https://pastebin.com/sFVbEcjm

That PoB gives me a Winter Orb build.

But doing a quick comparison with the site version of your character, OP's Militant Faith has both Area Damage and Elemental Damage. Also, your Cospri's has 12 attack speed instead of 14. There's probably other things that more knowledgeable than me players could notice.
ways to make this build tankier?
i have determination and grace,but i still get one shoted from time to time
so im wandering if there is an alternative chest or helmet that can go with the build or droping some auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info