[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

It's pretty easy to roll it yourself as long as you have the proper eldritch currency. And you don't even need to aim for the higher tiers; rolling it with the lesser eldritch ember is good enough, as long as you keep quickly moving through the enemies while spinning.
"
Obodongo wrote:
It's pretty easy to roll it yourself as long as you have the proper eldritch currency. And you don't even need to aim for the higher tiers; rolling it with the lesser eldritch ember is good enough, as long as you keep quickly moving through the enemies while spinning.

Yeah I'll keep at it, no luck so far, but I don't wanna buy any of the currency either... not at this stage anyway. Upgraded pretty much everything else as much as I can, just got a couple of alternate gems left to pick up. Then it's either saving for the big chunky unique jewels, or ignoring them entirely as I have been doing.
Hi, guys!

First of all, very nice build. It's very fun to play with it.

However, I'm having problems with uber bosses and other endgame bosses.
What I can state is that:
1) I don't do as much damage as in the youtube footage.
2) I frequently get killed with just one hit.

Although I'm using some different pieces of gear (especially the rings), I don't believe these changes would affect the build that much. I mean, I must be not looking at something in particular.

So, before switching those pieces of gear, I'd like to know what exactly I have to look for.

If anyone could look at my build and give me some advice, I'd very much appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/XU8CMnbS
"
eekyee wrote:
Hi, guys!

First of all, very nice build. It's very fun to play with it.

However, I'm having problems with uber bosses and other endgame bosses.
What I can state is that:
1) I don't do as much damage as in the youtube footage.
2) I frequently get killed with just one hit.

Although I'm using some different pieces of gear (especially the rings), I don't believe these changes would affect the build that much. I mean, I must be not looking at something in particular.

So, before switching those pieces of gear, I'd like to know what exactly I have to look for.

If anyone could look at my build and give me some advice, I'd very much appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/XU8CMnbS

A 21/20 Ice Nova for starters. The biggest thing you can do to increase your damage requires a fairly huge investment depending on current prices. If you get a 6/20 Awakened Cast on Crit and boots with 20% CDR (preferably that also have Tailwind) you'll hit the 52% CDR breakpoint and would then be able to stack attack speed up to 10.1.

Defense wise, since this is an evasion build one-shots are gonna happen. There might be an armor variant out there that would be tankier, but I've never seen it.
What are the changes in 3.21 compared to 3.19? I play on the standard and built this build, I haven't entered the game for a long time, want to play this wonderful build again =)
ign: Kira_Light
"
Sen_Moran wrote:
What are the changes in 3.21 compared to 3.19? I play on the standard and built this build, I haven't entered the game for a long time, want to play this wonderful build again =)

I haven't looked in to it much, but I think we just need to move 3 points over and grab the 12% reservation Mana Mastery to keep our auras. Other than that, it should be basically the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info