Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

I think its fair for them to release any sort of cosmetic items they want to get people to spend more on the game ... what i dont get and ultimately what will keep myself from getting it is why cant i buy it for PoE Points instead of dollar from the MTX store .. becuz i was considering already to spend another 30$ to upgrade my Pack to the 90$ tier thing but i would not consider another 60 so now i have to decide between the 2 and the pack will win on this... if theyd allow me to spend the points on it that i got from the pack id do that...
Dear GGG, it isn't quite April 1st yet.
I'd play more PoE if they weren't so heavy on FOMO.

Everything is time based and they seem to proud themselves in the ability to release expensive exclusive/limited content every league.

I just can't keep up anymore.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Q: What if I don't use any of these items? Is there any other reason to do this?

yeah,wasting your money
"
hexadecima wrote:
"
WodkaKirsch wrote:
Is this an out-of-season april's fool joke?

Unironically was my first thought when I saw this as well.
$30 is some EA levels of greed for cosmetics locked to specific unique items.
I'm not a huge fan of battle pass systems, but I love this game and I'm always up for supporting it, as you can see in my profile.

30$ for a battlepass though? eh... how about no. Let's be less greedy here and then we'll talk. I see every other online game I play, and battlepasses are much cheaper and I'm getting about the same amount of cosmetics.
Was excited, then saw the price. This is $10 max. Kinda cringe. #freeClown
Little bit confused right now...
This was just a matter of time. Don't see any reasons to be negative about this, really - pretty standard F2P feature.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
No

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info