Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Please let us buy individual skins instead of big bundle only....
"
fuck everything about this.

whyyy what is the issue i really want to know?
Please geolocate this price, in my currency this will cost almost like 100 dollars
PepegaCredit
wuuuut, I really thought it was a early april fools joke, I was like "nice joke ggg lol" until I realised it was serious
My exact reaction was "hahaha funny joke... oh.... wait, yall serious?"
Yeah, won't be buying this.
I mean between 5-10€ it would be awesome, but nearly 4€ per skin is kinda hard to pay
A big no!

Your game has been thriving, especially as of late with the Siege of the Atlas expansion!!
Please make this as ONLY a one-time occasion.

No need for a 'Battle Pass-Type' add-on. This has killed the integrity of many other games, and I'd hate to see POE start whirling in the drain due to too many MTX that make people feel almost obligated to purchase.

At least for the 3-4 years I've been playing, the game hasn't really tanked, it had its moments of down time, but please keep the ARPG aspect alive and don't make this a trend.
Please don't ruin this Reddit or people in the comments. This is an awesome idea in my mind. This gives an option for more cosmetics you can unlock via a pass, which doesn't mean it's p2w in any sense and just gives more options for mtx you can use. I think it's a cool idea personally and would like to purchase it to try it out. It gives people objectives to strive for other than just league challenges for the skins. It's just another way of them having a source of revenue. I get scared for the team itself having to read the comments and them possibly backtracking because it's something new they are trying. Chill out and give it a try, it's not pay to win. If you think this is outrage worthy, you should see what they do in games like Runescape where they introduced Rune token that you can purchase currency with irl money and have loot boxes with in game loot you can buy and exp boosts you can purchase with real money, that's pay to win, this isn't.

Edit (after reading the conditions of this pass fully):
I was on board until I read:

"Is the Pass available for Standard players?
No. At this stage it is only available to players in the current challenge league because many Standard players can instantly unlock their whole Atlas by completing a single map."

Excuse me...? What is this discrimination? Again Standard players being treated like second-hand citizens. I don't play leagues... How am I supposed to take advantage of this pass then? Come on GGG, you couldn't come up with a solution for Standard? This makes me sad.

The point is that they likely were thinking of what objective would be fair to unlock all the rewards and someone was probably like "oh I know, complete all map objectives!" Then some time passed and they realized AFTER deciding on this objective that it won't work with Standard, so instead of coming up with a different objective for people to complete, they kept this one, assuming that people will play leagues to complete the objectives just for the skins. No matter how small the community is, people do still play Standard and A LOT have switched to Standard recently, with more people each league after realizing they have to start over once they get a powerful enough character.

All they had to do was come up with a different objective people can do on both Standard and leagues, obviously, everyone on Standard has the map objectives completed, so why would they choose this as the challenge for getting the mtx, it makes no sense. At least think outside of the box on what else Standard players can do in the same sense of a challenge as a league player to level the playing field and both can work towards it to get the skins. This is just them force telling Standard players to play leagues as the solution for getting the skins. I have no interest in this and nor do many others who prefer Standard over leagues, this and I have no reason to buy the pass and it's the exclusion factor that is bothering me. THIS part of the challenges is the only thing IMO that is not fair about it, so I guess it's not for me then because I don't play leagues. I hope the rest of you can enjoy it or at least until they come up with a more fair way to incorporate completing the objectives for Standard players to get access to the rewards without being forced to play leagues for some conditional mtx.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 17, 2022, 10:11:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info