[3.19] Tanel's OCCUPYING FORCE Toxic Rain RAIDER\CHAMPION - True ALC & GO build!

"
Koreapsu wrote:
This is definitely the most fun I've had playing TR. Played it a few leagues back and hated it, this build feels much nicer.

Glad to hear it! I do feel that with Champion it would be a lot easier to level over 93+ but then again I die to some stupid stuff like the new Altars, I just pick something quick and dont realize it reduces my resistances to 30% :D then suddenly start dying and then notice the entire map is full of insane amount of monsters and I have 30% res and 30% phys reduction.. I dont think Champ would even survive those if you dont read :P but reading is good :)

Anyway did another Eater of Worlds run but juiced it up this time

3.17 - DAY 13 Juiced EATER OF WORLDS on Endgame 6-LINK BOW and EMPOWER LVL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYBuBnyVj4
Mathils actual cat
Heya Tanel, thanks for the build this looks pretty fun.
I want to switch from my glad bleed, what is the entry price in your opinion ? I have like 12 ex, what should I prioritize pls ?
Ty
Last edited by mrtournevis on Feb 16, 2022, 8:10:01 AM
"
mrtournevis wrote:
Heya Tanel, thanks for the build this looks pretty fun.
I want to switch from my glad bleed, what is the entry price in your opinion ?
Ty

Hey, I thought about this. Not including 20\20 gems, Awakened Void Manip, Enlighten LVL3 (Use Alphas Howl until you get money for Enlighten LVL3) or Empower LVL4 (Use Vicious Proj instead early on)..

ADDED THIS TO MAIN THREAD TOO :)

LOWEST BUDGET to do T16 ALC and GO maps with any mod without worry

DAY 13-14 of Archnemesis league budget:

THIS IS:
Not including 20\20 gems
Not including LVL21\20 Toxic Rain that you need TWO of 2x20C
Not including LVL5 Awakened Void Manipulation 4.1EX
Not including LVL3 Enlighten 3.1EX
Not including LVL4 Empower 5.1EX (Use Vicious Projectiles instead early on)

LOWEST BUDGET to do T16 ALC and GO maps with any mod without worry

DAY 13-14 of Archnemesis league budget:

LOW BUDGET (T16 easy map mods):
103C - 5LINK QUILL RAIN without DESPAIR ON HIT ring
168C - 6LINK QUILL RAIN without DESPAIR ON HIT ring

MEDIUM BUDGET (T16 medium map mods):
343C (2.8EX) - 5LINK QUILL RAIN with DESPAIR ON HIT ring
408C - (3.2EX) - 6LINK QUILL RAIN with DESPAIR ON HIT ring

HIGH BUDGET (T16 no care in the world of map mods):
16EX - 6LINK Crafted Bow and Enchanted Helmet

----

5C-70C CHEAP iLVL82+ BOW that can do T16 maps with easier mods: 5C for 5LINK or 70C for 6LINK Quill Rain
12-13EX Endgame crafted 6LINK Bow

Spoiler
(HARVEST ENCHANT WEAPON FOR ATTACK SPEED)

5C - 6-Socket i84 Thicket Bow (i82 minimum)
210C (540fuses) - Or enough to six link it (I suggiest buying around 10 PERFECT FOSSILS and get the bow near 30% qual if not 30% qual before starting to link)
1.6EX - Hunters Exalted Orb and slam the bow with it!
80C - Buy around 500Alterations and use Augmentation Orbs from your stash.
Put the bow in your stash to start rolling "DAMAGE OVER TIME MULTIPLIER" and add the same line of text in the search bar so when your Alteration or Aug hits the SUFFIX mod it will instantly highlight the item so you wont roll over it.
NOW COMES THE EASY PART:
3EX - "Can have up to 3 crafted mods" and "Cannot Roll Attack mods"
2EX - Double EX Slam = "%Inc Damage Over Time" and "+1 Socketed Gems"
REMOVE CRAFTED MODS
2EX - Again bench craft "Can have up to 3 crafted mods"
2EX - Bench craft "+2 Level of Socketed Support Gems" and "20% Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier"

10C - QUIVER, preferrably Broadhead for iAS
Spoiler
and just one single damage over time multiplier or chaos damage over time multiplier roll with T1-2 life, can go a bit more to get some res there too but I skipped because in the endgame we want both dot multi and chaos dot multi with T1-2 life and maybe a Bow Skills deal incerased damage modifier so it would just be pain to fix res later on if you do get a quiver with res.

35C - 6LINK i84+ BODY ARMOUR TRIUMPHANT LAMELLAR
Spoiler
Craft this yourself with essences that are super cheap right now, use life essence or some resist one or something else even and roll until PREFIXES or SUFFIXES are near perfect for your liking AND have 1 OPEN PREFIX to craft LIFE as EXTRA ES, I actually u sed Energy Shield essences here to get a bigger ES pool for Ghost Shrouds, then add Eater of Worlds OR Searing Exarch influence on it and just use the new Eldritch Chaos Orb to KEEP PREFIXES or KEEP SUFFIXES until you hit perfect rolls on the other side too! I actually noticed that Atziris "Sacrifical Garb" is pretty insane for us, it has flat ES already on it with decent Evasion and Armour, the only thing is they go for around 1.5EX if 6linked but in a league start scenario id actually buy the 6SOCKET base for a few chaos orbs and link it myself!

10C - HELMET Viridis Veil without enchant or 40C with TR 40% Damage Enchant
Spoiler
If you start the league DO NOT BUY VIRIDIS VEIL before day 2-3 or atleast until its price is down from 4-5EX without enchant to 50-80C. TR 40% enchant ones come online DAY3-4 range at about 1-3EX and dump to 60-80C DAY4-5. Just use a "Alpha's Howl" instead until then as it gives plus level of gems AND mana reservation efficiency!

10C - GLOVES with T1-2 life, and res and INT and or STR!
Spoiler
Again use cheap ESSENCES to easily craft. Maybe use STR or INT Essences so you dont have to take extra INT or STR nodes on the passive tree. Use Eldritch influence to help re-roll PREFIXES or SUFFIXES after you hit good PREFIXES or SUFFIXES with essences!

10C - BOOTS with T1-2 life, and res and INT and or STR!
Spoiler
Again use cheap ESSENCES to easily craft. Here I suggiest using Movement Speed essences to easily hit a 20%+ MS decent pair of boots. Use Eldritch influence to help re-roll PREFIXES or SUFFIXES after you hit good PREFIXES or SUFFIXES with essences!

10C - RING nr1 just a rare with T1 LIFE, STR and or INT and resistances that you need.
2EX - RING nr2 iLVL80+ RING MAGIC SELF CRAFTED with DESPAIR CURSE ON HIT
Spoiler
Here I recommend eighter buying a VERMILLION ring or an AMETHYST ring with Hunter influence or if they are too expensive then just buy a random one for a few chaos that are no more no less then i80 to help with crafting it yourself. Then buy a Hunters Exalted Orb and slam the ring with it. Then scour and use 4xFERTILE CATALYSTS (we only need 3 for 15% qual and that is enough to make NON-CHANNELLING SKILL craft go from 7 to 8!) on it to make it 15% or 20% quality and use Alteration+Augmentation orbs to roll on a T1 "Curse Enemies with Despair on Hit with 32% Increased Effect". To help type in the search bar of your tab "DESPAIR" so it will highlight the item when you hit the mod. If you are lucky it will only have Despair curse on it, if not then use one Annul Orb and hope it removes the unwanted mo off the ring. Then craft "NON-CHANNELLING SKILLS have -7 MANA COST" through the bench. I actually recommend doing this on a Vermillion ring as well rolled Amethyst rings are cheaper then well rolled Vermillion rings for your other finger.

10C - AMULET with T1-2 life, T1 DAMAGE OVER TIME MULTIPLIER or CHAOS DAMAGE OVER TIME MULTIPLIER, INT and or STR as extra suffix!
Spoiler
I recommend searching for AGATE amulets as they have STR and INT implicit that helps a ton and then just look for one that has STR or INT on as extra and still has an OPEN PREFIX so you can craft NON-CHANNELLING SKILLS mana cost reduction on it through the bench

2C - BELT Darkness Enthroned
2x5C - 2xABYSS JEWELS with T1-3 LIFE, T1-2 DAMAGE WITH TWO HANDED WEAPONS, COLD and FIRE Resistance or ones you are missing! Increased Attack Speed is also good to get.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Feb 16, 2022, 9:02:16 AM
Jesus christ the new 6affix Abyss Jewels are NUTS.. picked this one up for 3EX today!
STR\INT is great to have anywhere you can find a place and this much resistances that get increased by 75% is pretty sweet!
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Feb 16, 2022, 2:57:11 PM
Added another new video, this time did my first Blight Ravaged map of the league, pretty smooth but most of the time just 1-2 Mirage Archers as it was so close quarters

3.17 - DAY 14 i85 BLIGHT RAVAGED MAP on Endgame 6-LINK BOW and EMPOWER LVL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5uyHTj-o
Mathils actual cat
Also was bored and thought how to further improve things that would matter..

SURVIVABILITY and CLEAR?!

Well... I dropped this Sacrifical Garb from Atziri earlier and chose to 6socket, 6link it and craft it.
This is my first result:

A TOTAL COST of about 5EX per try (Includes 6socketing6linking)

This got me up to 85% Physical Damage Reduction.. and clear feels improved very nicely! Thats enough for me :)
Guess I will be re-crafting this until I hit something good like T1 life, T1 resistances.

edit: I GO BACK ON THIS!

It is better to get an Enduring Composure 2 passive small cluster instead and on chest get Redeemers NEARBY ENEMIES ARE BLINDED instead of the Endurance Charge when hit! :)
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Feb 16, 2022, 6:01:12 PM
Did a quick juiced Veritania run. Testing extra curse out atm but I feel Punishment does almost no difference in damage because we already get so much increased damage taken effect from Wither. Better to just take more life and increased damage nodes.

3.17 - DAY 14 i83 JUICED VERITANIA 28% MORE LIFE on Endgame 6-LINK BOW and EMPOWER LVL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqE3IarefbU

edit: Further improved the guide, changes to chest crafting, new small cluster jewel etc.

ATM I have 90% Phys Damage Reduction and 75% Chance to Evade with 3 Endurance Charges and Molten Shell up. TANK.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Feb 16, 2022, 6:58:28 PM
Jesus, crafted my second body armour and this time with the BLIND effect and my god what an outcome..
PS! I hit it with an EXALT after and got T4 COLD RES :D with still an open suffix!

3.17 - DAY 14 GG Body Armour Awakeners Orb Slam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L03m4_NiW4

edit: UPDATED POB-s too!
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Feb 16, 2022, 8:32:15 PM
Did a quick run of THE FORMED and juiced it up :D alc and go baby, and a vaal orb!

3.17 - DAY 12 JUICED "The Formed" 48% MORE LIFE, TEMP CHAINS, VULNERABILITY, 25% CHAOS RES, 60% LESS EFFECT OF CURSES on Endgame 6-LINK BOW and EMPOWER LVL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMV0jsQEZAo
Mathils actual cat
Did a pretty juiced up DROX run with a Metamorph at the end.

3.17 - DAY 13 JUICED "DROX + METAMORPH" 37% MORE LIFE, ELE WEAKNESS, 32% APS on Endgame 6-LINK BOW and EMPOWER LVL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2fnxT7je4
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info