[3.19] Tanel's OCCUPYING FORCE Toxic Rain RAIDER\CHAMPION - True ALC & GO build!

I'm going to craft god tier quiver this league

With cannot roll attack mods I block everything except damage with bow skills, life and hunter prefixes. If I hit low tier mods I can lock suffixes, scour and go again. Wish me luck
Thanks for this build! I was able to get to 4,9mln shaper DPS according to pob and My quiver is meh, my amulet basically has +1 to chaos gems and some +attributes. I was able to reach 94 and will probably get 95 for the 6th frenzy charge. Getting 0 mana cost is very painful and expensive, but now I only avoid -res mods.
"
zifilis wrote:
Thanks for this build! I was able to get to 4,9mln shaper DPS according to pob and My quiver is meh, my amulet basically has +1 to chaos gems and some +attributes. I was able to reach 94 and will probably get 95 for the 6th frenzy charge. Getting 0 mana cost is very painful and expensive, but now I only avoid -res mods.

Good to hear! :)
Yeah Ive been struggling to find better builds with this budget.. the tankiness is insane once you get your damage up and running too.

I mean ofcourse some "meta" builds are better but they are always on the knife edge of getting nerfed and I personally dont like to invest my time into something that might be getting nerfed any second..
TR seems to be in a pretty safe spot and might even get somesort of buffs.
Also the fact that with this build can ignore 99% of mods of maps or expeditions or exarch altars is super nice.
Mathils actual cat
Btw something I noticed is that Empower LVL3 costs 30chaos vs LVL4 like.. 5EX?
The damage difference is minimal, for 30c this is super cheap nobrainer :)
Mathils actual cat
HDTanel any chance you can check my build as I am really struggling with and dying lots. Dont feel very tanky at all.

https://pastebin.com/p9cHh2XM

Thanks for your time and any answers.
Just updating that nothing got changed for eighter the Raider or Champion version. Stupid strong for a league starter but forcing myself to play anything else because I am very bored of the playstyle and wanna focus on something fresh.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Just updating that nothing got changed for eighter the Raider or Champion version. Stupid strong for a league starter but forcing myself to play anything else because I am very bored of the playstyle and wanna focus on something fresh.

Mana reservation nerfed, auras nerfed, gravicius craft removed so ghost dance is dead.

I dont think the build is a good starter anymore. Lot of its defenses were nerfed while no buff gained.

Probably an obsolete build for now.
"
luiz1220 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

Mana reservation nerfed, auras nerfed, gravicius craft removed so ghost dance is dead.

I dont think the build is a good starter anymore. Lot of its defenses were nerfed while no buff gained.

Probably an obsolete build for now.

The 15% reservation is not too crazy loss, you can make that up with LVL4 empower and or annointing "Sovereignty" and just drop 35% Increased Wither Effect.
Gravicius NEW mod is very good aswell and you can just get more ES\Evasion or ES\Armour gear instead to make it up.
Mathils actual cat
is it playable in 3.19? want to play it as starter but 3,7k hp meh
"
furfur404 wrote:
is it playable in 3.19? want to play it as starter but 3,7k hp meh

If you count out an aura or sacrifice wither effect for the aura nerf this is as strong as in 3.18 and I have ton of videos from early levels to endgame.

Only thing this build sucks on is Ubers.
When you get your crafted 12EX bow, LVL3 Empower and some dot multi gear and the cluster jewels this build becomes insanely nice and fast for mapping and bossing and just keeps getting the more dot multi stuff you get.
League start just buy a 5link Quill Rain and a 6link chest and that will easily take you to T16 map farming.
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info