3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

What gives you more damage on Blizzard Crown - faster ignites or -fire res?
"
emaster wrote:
What gives you more damage on Blizzard Crown - faster ignites or -fire res?

A few posts up:
"
thetht wrote:
The cold damage from blizzard crown is added to the base damage when calculating burning damage, so you are directly adding to the ignite DPS, plus you can roll nearby enemies have -% fire resistance and ignites deal damage faster (need double influences), all which increase your ignite DPS. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, compared to a regular helm with regular stats, you could get 20-25% more ignite DPS by switching to double elevated blizzard crown.

On topic I was able to get not an ideal blizz crown, but still happy with it, but was only 5D.
Now trying to switch up gear to get less elemental resistance, more life and damage and swap back to purity of elements aura.
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Oct 20, 2022, 11:43:21 AM
Yes but that estimation is for both modifiers, and I mean which one gives more DPS if I only have 1 of the 2.
What can I link in a 6L tabula while leveling?
For my POB,
If i remove Ignites deal damage faster, i go from 3.69m to 3.43m
If i remove minus fire res to enemies, it goes from 3.69m to 3.37m
Without either its 3.13m
I geuss you would want the Minus Fire Res over the Ignites deal faster. You already have a lot of faster ignite from your belt.

That being said, you should probably wait until you farm enough currency for both.
Last edited by Profemi on Oct 21, 2022, 12:14:07 AM
HI , how do i replenish my life?

Build feels extremely squishy with 60 divines investment.

I get hit/i cast all with life tap...and life just doesnt replenish enough...and i keep dieing all the time from regular mobs in crimson temple t16 map . :O

pls help

https://pastebin.com/uaa0W6SE
Path to Hired Killer passive on the tree, that's best QOL for regular mapping.
One tactic I wanted to revisit was linking the curse flammability with frezny and hextouch, which is used per the YT leveling recommendation. I guess it's academic in that we simply can't fit it in with gems? Bow and armor are all taken with aura's and EA.
But other spots taken for culling set up and the other for trap. The only way to fit it would be to give up mobility (flame dash) or defense (in my case molten shell). Or give up an aura/have more mana to use frenzy with mana to not have lifetap taking a spot.
Is that the reason, or because flammability's -fire resistance somehow interferes with something else going on in the build? It just seems like it could be a huge dps boost if one could fit it in.
But you can just run ring with flammability on hit curse built in (even with increased effect), and they are cheap.
"
emaster wrote:
But you can just run ring with flammability on hit curse built in (even with increased effect), and they are cheap.

I... I didn't know that was an option. I will investigate that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info