3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Hi,

I could use some help on what to do next,so if anybody can guide me a bit further I would really appreciate it.

The budget is around 50 Div. I know that my amulet is bad (cant find a good one for sale) and that I have 3 skill points undistributed.

https://pastebin.com/MNuj4uWT

Thanks i advance to anybody who can help.
Swap to hyrri, annoint watchtowers on a better amulet, better large cluster and add another medium and ofc enlighten 4.
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Swap to hyrri, annoint watchtowers on a better amulet, better large cluster and add another medium and ofc enlighten 4.

First of all thanks for answering. I have a few questions though.

1) If I use hyrri's I would lose my lightning and chaos resist. How would you compensate that?

2) Is there an optimal combination of cluster jewel notables with 1 large and 2 medium?

3) What extra aura should I add when using a enlighten 4 and what skill would you drop?

question 1 and 3. purity of elements and watcher with purity of elements mod (chaos resistance) 2.Large cluster bow damage over time with calamitous martial and tempered, mediums are flexible, i prefer megalos.
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
question 1 and 3. purity of elements and watcher with purity of elements mod (chaos resistance) 2.Large cluster bow damage over time with calamitous martial and tempered, mediums are flexible, i prefer megalos.

I already tried adding purity of elements but I dont see how I can fit it in without more reservation.
small cluster with uncompromising, scroll back a few pages we talked about that
Hi again, I am now considering what to upgrade next and I am thinking about Unnatural Instincts or Blizzard Helmet, which one would be a bigger boost?
Thanks
fef
They are both big upgrades. Go first for unnatural. An enchanted Blizzard crown is 2 or 3 divines anyway, pretty sure you can afford that too.
"
They are both big upgrades. Go first for unnatural. An enchanted Blizzard crown is 2 or 3 divines anyway, pretty sure you can afford that too.

Thanks mate, I will break my piggy bank and will buy unnatural instincts :)

Since you have suggested enchanted blizzard crown, do you suggest to craft the helmet myself? To be honest, I am extremely tempted, but I do not know entirely how... Can you spare 2-3 minutes of your time and suggest how to craft a good one? I would really appreciate that. Thanks a lot and cheers.
F
Last edited by fefkus on Oct 25, 2022, 12:48:24 PM
Friends, I am struggling with my Attack Speed. Am I worrying too much about this? This is my first full league btw, I am fairly new to the game (started towards end of Sentinel).

I've got +19% on bow, +18% on gloves, +26% on quiver, and some more on the tree which I do not know how to quickly see within Path of Building (sorry!).

PoB says I have 2.85 in total.
Character sheet in game says I have 2.56, until I deploy a totem which then jumps it to 2.83.

Now, to my problem... If I de-slot my Faster Attacks for something else like Lifetap Support, my speed plummets to 2.07 :(

https://pastebin.com/kxHSArAD

Last edited by GrilledCheese28 on Oct 27, 2022, 10:28:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info