3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Bogdan, you are missing 20% q on life tap and ballista totem :)
I had a question about EA though, is it better to not have quality on it for your setup?
Your gear is incredible...
Without for faster explosion of arrows on enemies…….buut i hit the ashes so still works. Ofc a +2 or a +4 is better but then i have to go even harder on mana reservation.
"
Profemi wrote:
Hey, thank you for this build! Other than Herald Stacking, this has been the most powerful and fun build I've played since beta.

I wanted to show where I'm at and wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

The big difference you'll find with my version is that I've went all in on Quant/Rarity where I could.

16% quant, 157% rarity, 2.36 attack rate, 3.7m ignite DPS // With Ignite Prolif its 3.0m
https://pastebin.com/9KmJQAJb @ 16 fuse

Should I try to remove all Quant and Rarity and try a full power version? Being tankier might be nice.

I found the absolute most important upgrade to be the Double elevated helmet followed by attack speed. Then the biggest survivability upgrade is Chaos Resistance... I couldn't even do delve or heists at -60 so I had to settle for a cheap solution, Amulet with chaos res

I have no idea which combination of the Ignite duration / Deal dmg faster/ fire multiplier jewels is right. And should I change my glove enchants? Is there a belt enchant that would be helpful?

Appreciate any info and would happily help someone else out!

Just to clarify, what is your strategy for this build? Are you farming red maps, or white maps? For red maps I wonder if higher DPS will help with clear speed and make up for the increased quant and rarity. Especially those rings, you are giving up polaric devastation and a curse ring. If you do go magic find, what about using the ascetic in the amulet slot. I know you need the chaos resistance, but you are pretty much only getting chaos resistance in that slot, why not the ascetic and get chaos resistance elsewhere? You could get an amethyst ring with flammability on hit and rarity prefix, and maybe see if you can put in a white broadhead quiver?
"
Just to clarify, what is your strategy for this build? Are you farming red maps, or white maps? For red maps I wonder if higher DPS will help with clear speed and make up for the increased quant and rarity. Especially those rings, you are giving up polaric devastation and a curse ring. If you do go magic find, what about using the ascetic in the amulet slot. I know you need the chaos resistance, but you are pretty much only getting chaos resistance in that slot, why not the ascetic and get chaos resistance elsewhere? You could get an amethyst ring with flammability on hit and rarity prefix, and maybe see if you can put in a white broadhead quiver?

It really churned my brain when you asked if I'm doing white or red maps :P It made me think how much damage I could remove instead of add lol

I am doing quant 90+, 4 +add pack sextants (or better whenever it rolls), fortune favors the brave, bosskill always first kill, quant/div/currency altars + Grand Design for 70-90% pack size + expeditionn + abyss + legion + divination scarabs Crimson Temples... or Barrows when I need to put in less attention lol

Today I did five 75-90% Screaming invitations with Hubris as well!

Its so powerful already that your idea of trying to put the Ascetic sounds really good!

Getting ring with flammability would be convenient but i think Quantity > rarity and I just frenzy curse my bosses/strong rares so the ring would only make a difference for mobs that are above magic that i don't feel like right clicking :D

Chaos res is probably the least important for mapping, so I will try that amulet switch for maps

I have 100div to spend now, maybe a really nice spell suppress + life chest would be good if the magic quiver dosn't reduce my dmg too much

But I just thought a few minutes later that there are SO many 10% quant talismans, might be a good one out there
Last edited by Profemi on Oct 15, 2022, 2:31:13 AM
"
emaster wrote:
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:

small cluster with reservation, 25 inc effect and uncompromising mod.

It works! Thanks. Though precision has to be of pretty low level but that's fine.

Ha, I bought one as well and tried it out, can technically do it but only have 64 mana left for precision, which is like level 5... But my enlightenment support is very close to level 3, which means I could have some more head room there. I wanted to ask if you don't need or run purity of elements what is next best aura? I didn't want to risk changing colors on my Hyrri's so wanted to fit whatever would be blue.. which leaves malevolence, not ideal. But otherwise would be worth it to try and swap the colors and maybe slam in a haste? Seems like it would be better?
Also found a better amulet, slapped WT's on it and a new quiver that has "fire additional" arrow coupled with rain of splinters means my totems fire 4 arrows each, which makes speeding through stuff very nice.

But because I didn't want to change colors on my 6L armor yet, just running grace/determination/precision/vitality.... vitality since well it's red and does something, defiance banner barely bumps of my defense so wanted to see if this was a better QoL while running around and away from harder stuff.
"
Profemi wrote:
"

It really churned my brain when you asked if I'm doing white or red maps :P It made me think how much damage I could remove instead of add lol

I am doing quant 90+, 4 +add pack sextants (or better whenever it rolls), fortune favors the brave, bosskill always first kill, quant/div/currency altars + Grand Design for 70-90% pack size + expeditionn + abyss + legion + divination scarabs Crimson Temples... or Barrows when I need to put in less attention lol

Today I did five 75-90% Screaming invitations with Hubris as well!

Its so powerful already that your idea of trying to put the Ascetic sounds really good!

Getting ring with flammability would be convenient but i think Quantity > rarity and I just frenzy curse my bosses/strong rares so the ring would only make a difference for mobs that are above magic that i don't feel like right clicking :D

Chaos res is probably the least important for mapping, so I will try that amulet switch for maps

I have 100div to spend now, maybe a really nice spell suppress + life chest would be good if the magic quiver dosn't reduce my dmg too much

But I just thought a few minutes later that there are SO many 10% quant talismans, might be a good one out there

Just brainstorming, I wonder if you can use gilded fossil on broadhead quiver and then corrupt to try to get added flat damage and keep the 10% attack speed. Would make a white or blue quiver better. Would probably cost some divines though, but since you got 100 of them...
@ Illuminance_DY 64 mana remaining with precision at 5? you can probably get to level20 with that amount. Malevolence is the best if you want to swap purity of elements.
Last edited by Bogdanovici1 on Oct 15, 2022, 4:14:16 AM
I never really went into crafting. Can someone explain to me how to craft a decent blizzard crown?
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
@ Illuminance_DY 64 mana remaining with precision at 5? you can probably get to level20 with that amount. Malevolence is the best if you want to swap purity of elements.

Oh yea, forgot about all the reservation savings. Btw thanks for all your advice (as well as others) in this thread!
Why is there no mentionning of rain of splinters?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Last edited by Chickenlal on Oct 15, 2022, 12:32:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info