[3.17] 👑PoE on Steroids: ✨Flicker Strike✨ CoC Ice Nova / Spear ❄️ - S-Tier T16s, Sirus, map/boss ✔️

Super helpful ( i assume I am in the middle of making the changes) Respecced the cluster jewels wasted nodes (probably could have saved some cash there dammit lol) but now picked up divine shield.

I am 100% not holding down vortex as well. I thought that was more of a temp buff, and not as a full time skill need to figure out some mouse/finger config there.

Ice nova is costing 7 mana

as for the power charge on the helmet it looks like ill have to start buying helmets in bulk and vaaling, none are for sale.
Yeah try and get another good ring with -6 mana or -7 and lower the level of inspiration until Ice Nova costs 1 mana to cast. Or something low, even 2 i guess would work?

if you reach low mana while spamming flicker and vortex then you're not firing all the abilities properly, some aren't going off when they are suppose to when flickering around

also if you are wondering about corruption blood after removing it from your flasks... one way i work around this until i find a good jewel with the corruption on it is i use vaal discipline when i need to, to counter the degen (if not attacking, for example)

I'm not sure what Pantheons OP is using but I'm running the small Soul of Ralakesh with the divine vessel completed until I can get the best jewel corrupt

We're also not immune to being stunned so the higher our ES the better

Edit:

get a weapon with crit chance corrupt instead
Last edited by reptoon on Mar 8, 2022, 7:43:56 PM
"
reptoon wrote:
Yeah try and get another good ring with -6 mana or -7 and lower the level of inspiration until it costs 1 mana to cast

if you reach low mana while spamming flicker and vortex then you're not firing all the abilities properly, some aren't going off when they are suppose to when flickering around

also if you are wondering about corruption blood after removing it from your flasks... one way i work around this until i find a good jewel with the corruption on it is i use vaal discipline when i need to, to counter the degen (if not attacking, for example)

I'm not sure what Pantheons OP is using but I'm running the small Soul of Ralakesh with the divine vessel completed until I can get the best jewel corrupt

We're also not immune to being stunned so the higher our ES the better

Edit:

get a weapon with crit chance corrupt instead

I might have a reverse issue with my mana, I have 155 unreserved, so i have like.. no problems with mana,

Hatred, defiance banner, determination, herald of ice, discipline, precision, purity of elements.
I mean when you're running maps and flickering non-stop if your mana drops low during any of the clearing (while flickering and using vortex) then you could be losing damage

I have almost the same gear as you, slightly better on every piece but until I got ice nova low cost and vortex low cost bcuz of double -mana it felt a lot better.

fix everything else I listed then check your other ring and try and fix that

like I was saying though, make sure ice nova doesn't cost 0 but at least 1
Sounds good, I have it down to 1 with another ring got the sword, only thing left is the identical flasks, helm corruption, and 2 major levels left for a jewel and sanctum of thought
NP

If you don't need frenzy duration but want an extra 10 dex to min-max u can route to the +frenzy max notable by taking the node after the jewel node and going down from there. same number of passive points required if you see what i mean

20% quality on helmet and shield will help a little too
Last edited by reptoon on Mar 8, 2022, 8:18:19 PM
Sorry for the most Pepega question, how the heck do i level this build?
I've read "just run arma" but what does that meaan... :( No idea what tree, gems items to use etc.
"
Cyterizz wrote:
Sorry for the most Pepega question, how the heck do i level this build?
I've read "just run arma" but what does that meaan... :( No idea what tree, gems items to use etc.

Hey I guess I may do a detailed explanation of this down the road but in general, once you get the hang of Arma Brand levelling its one of the fastest way to level any spell build especially if it's a second char with access to levelling uniques.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19-THLhhGR4

He even includes this link: https://gyazo.com/8e932ac98d051f6ae70ad6881551ca89 to let you know how to build it.

The adjustment I would make is, obviously, just wear a Berek's Respite and a couple of Shades of Solaris since that means faster clear and zooming through the maps.

Act Bosses should die to a 6L Arma Brand with Shades pretty damned fast too.

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hey it's me again, it's good to see a detail guide here, and even with text version.
But just before this, I simply abandoned arma brand and embrace the shameless explosive arrow totem, and so far I feel I can easily run straight to map without any problem.
I'm refering ziz's guide, you can visit his channel, he is really good at such leveling guide, his POB even list like everything and detail.
Though I'm not still not sure how good arma brand can be, ziz even include that in his POB, just like that text guide, combing with Cremation.
"
moecake wrote:
Hey it's me again, it's good to see a detail guide here, and even with text version.
But just before this, I simply abandoned arma brand and embrace the shameless explosive arrow totem, and so far I feel I can easily run straight to map without any problem.
I'm refering ziz's guide, you can visit his channel, he is really good at such leveling guide, his POB even list like everything and detail.
Though I'm not still not sure how good arma brand can be, ziz even include that in his POB, just like that text guide, combing with Cremation.

Hmm if that works for you great! The EA tree is quite different from the final FlickerCoC tree though. If full respecs are no problem try Hollow Palm, I hear its just hands down the best all-around leveller no matter what (but you gotta full respec after again).
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info