[3.17] 👑PoE on Steroids: ✨Flicker Strike✨ CoC Ice Nova / Spear ❄️ - S-Tier T16s, Sirus, map/boss ✔️

Just tacking on that after the HH upgrade i tried to do some of the fully juiced delirium farming i had only been doing on my skele mages build up to that point.

It can totally do it now although I did struggle/die near the end of each of the 4 maps i ran with juiced deli. Strangely though it seemed like i got more simu splinters despite not fully clearing the map compared to fully clearing with my other build.

I cant really explain that except for random chance or maybe if beyond demons spawn easier when you clear faster? i dont think thats the case but what do i know.

Either way it was probably better money/time because y'know, flicker.

Also the map mods really start mattering again on that kinda content.

Even for non-delirium mapping Ive taken to rerolling:

ele-Reflect (mandatory)
enemies steal charges (just feels annoying)
players cant leech (hurts my dps too much)
Last edited by BruteNewb on Mar 27, 2022, 7:30:38 PM
https://pastebin.com/mJki6r7t

Sorry to ask but I am struggling a bit with the build. I am sure I have missed some thing(s) that are obvious.
The build is fun and clears great but I feel my dps is a bit low and that random things are killing me.
Lastly, occasionaly (usually at map start) the flicker fails to proc and teleports me in to a pack then just swings without dmg. I have looked at PoB and it appears I have 98% crit so I assume this is the cause but how can I (cheaply) resolve this and any other problems anyone can spot.
Many thanks for helping me continue to enjoy this fun build.
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

Sorry to ask but I am struggling a bit with the build. I am sure I have missed some thing(s) that are obvious.
The build is fun and clears great but I feel my dps is a bit low and that random things are killing me.
Lastly, occasionaly (usually at map start) the flicker fails to proc and teleports me in to a pack then just swings without dmg. I have looked at PoB and it appears I have 98% crit so I assume this is the cause but how can I (cheaply) resolve this and any other problems anyone can spot.

So usually when that happens its an issue of your accuracy being too low. But in your pob i see you run precision, have a good amount of dex, and run the accuracy mastery. So if it is an issue of accuracy i dont see how.

is it possible that you are in fact critting but the spells dont fire because you are bottomed out on mana? I see you dont have replica conq eff on. that could be correct or it could not depending on particulars of your gear.

If its neither of those two things perhaps the best thing you could do is bump up your total ES. Boots need more ES and you can replace your viper bite jewel for an ES one.

Also you can swap around implicits on gloves and boots for more dmg.

Also (you probably werent thinking this, but just in case) the mod on your ring that gives "% of phys damage leeched as mana" wont work because of cospris.
if we use ice spear what is the link for the cospri ? ice nova frostbolt and ?
How does the build deal with corrupting blood and normal bleeding? I keep dying to both if I cant find a big enough pack to leech off of.
"
BruteNewb wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

So usually when that happens its an issue of your accuracy being too low. But in your pob i see you run precision, have a good amount of dex, and run the accuracy mastery. So if it is an issue of accuracy i dont see how.

is it possible that you are in fact critting but the spells dont fire because you are bottomed out on mana? I see you dont have replica conq eff on. that could be correct or it could not depending on particulars of your gear.

If its neither of those two things perhaps the best thing you could do is bump up your total ES. Boots need more ES and you can replace your viper bite jewel for an ES one.

Also (you probably werent thinking this, but just in case) the mod on your ring that gives "% of phys damage leeched as mana" wont work because of cospris.

thanks for taking the time to look at my PoB and reply.

Strangly between posting and seeing your reply I bought a Rep Conq Eff, I had replaced the abyss jewel with it and made things feel worse but now its in place of the Vipers jewel and I will see how that feels.
I hear what you are saying about crit and accuracy, both are (as far as PoB will tell me) at 98% so shouldnt cause issues?
the boots suck but as a console player its been hard to find better so far, as for the ring yeah knew the mod was no use but again its there until something more suitable shows up. I wouldnt have expecte either to be a pita on regular t16s?
if you have any other ideas please dont hesistate to let me know, if its just farm and imporve general gear quality i can live with that as long as its not something dumb i have done :)
Hai, I am trying to follow your Levelling Methods + Trees and I ran into quite a huge problem and I couldn't find anymore info on the matter. The youtube link you have in there is for some kind of class as Elemental..

I am level 62 and I am being killed instantly, 1 hit dead on me and if im lucky enough i will survival a second hit but nothing more than that.

I am "New" to Path of Exile and this is actually my first real attempt on not giving up cause the leveling is super slow and long. I'm trying to give Path of Exile a real shot to see if its better than Diablo 3 since Im normally a Diablo 3 Fan.

Sadly, Diablo 3 is getting real doll with no new builds and just the same build for each season. So i'm trying to find a new game to replace it.

If you have any help, advice, recommendations, or anything then please please let me know.

-Thank You
"
Funy290 wrote:
How does the build deal with corrupting blood and normal bleeding? I keep dying to both if I cant find a big enough pack to leech off of.

corrBlood -> "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" as an implicit on a corrupted jewel

bleeds -> outsustain them using ES gain on hit from watchers + (maybe) zealots oath + regen sources + ES leech from flask
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"
BruteNewb wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

thanks for taking the time to look at my PoB and reply.

Strangly between posting and seeing your reply I bought a Rep Conq Eff, I had replaced the abyss jewel with it and made things feel worse but now its in place of the Vipers jewel and I will see how that feels.
I hear what you are saying about crit and accuracy, both are (as far as PoB will tell me) at 98% so shouldnt cause issues?
the boots suck but as a console player its been hard to find better so far, as for the ring yeah knew the mod was no use but again its there until something more suitable shows up. I wouldnt have expecte either to be a pita on regular t16s?
if you have any other ideas please dont hesistate to let me know, if its just farm and imporve general gear quality i can live with that as long as its not something dumb i have done :)

no worries,

I glanced again at your tree, i dont see much out of place. maybe swap your light radius mastery to something else if u dont need it. its a preference thing.

Only other thing i can say is take another look at your flasks to try and work in bottled faith since that helps with crit chance.

Even with my relatively high investment i do sometimes, but rarely, whif on the first pack before our charges come up. thats kinda just the price we pay for the design undergirding the build.
"
Jubelina wrote:
Hai, I am trying to follow your Levelling Methods + Trees and I ran into quite a huge problem and I couldn't find anymore info on the matter. The youtube link you have in there is for some kind of class as Elemental..

I am level 62 and I am being killed instantly, 1 hit dead on me and if im lucky enough i will survival a second hit but nothing more than that.

I am "New" to Path of Exile and this is actually my first real attempt on not giving up cause the leveling is super slow and long. I'm trying to give Path of Exile a real shot to see if its better than Diablo 3 since Im normally a Diablo 3 Fan.

Sadly, Diablo 3 is getting real doll with no new builds and just the same build for each season. So i'm trying to find a new game to replace it.

If you have any help, advice, recommendations, or anything then please please let me know.

-Thank You

Hey Jube welcome to poe! Love finding new players.

Many times getting stuck while leveling tends to boils down to a few possibilities:

-Not enough life or energy shield to stay alive
-Not enough damage to kill enemies before they kill you

In both cases improving your gear is probably the solution.

Unfortunately without being able to see your build i cant be much more specific. There is a tool we all use to share info about our characters we call "PoB". Find it here

https://pathofbuilding.community/

I feel it should be mentioned that this particular build may pose a significant challenge for those without much poe experience behind them because it does take a lot of money to make it really great and some of the mechanics arent as intuitive as other builds.

Which isnt to dissuade you from playing this, just maybe to help you not feel frustrated if it begins to feel like there is too much to learn at once. Poe is very much all about the process of struggling and learning and growing.

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info