[3.20]🦂 Velyna's HoAG Storm Rain 🦂 Cheap and Easy Leaguestarter | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
reinaldo110 wrote:
Thank you for the guide, I am really tempted to leaguestart with it
Just a few concerns: there seems to be a huge gap between early and mid game setups, not only maloney and asenaths chant use to be a few exalts (maybe even more with this being a “bow” league), but also the cluster jewels are really tough to get and the required body armour for the build needs 5-off colours
Any tips to smooth this transition a bit?

Somebody recommended using TR if you're familiar with leaguestarting it and I think that's great advice. Most likely will update guide with that soon. Champ has the defense to farm decent level content with low gear so making money hopefully won't be too bad.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
I am very new to the whole game and following your guide so far. I defeated Brutus and got the Vitality gem. You said, to watch out, not to level it too much. But, please tell me, what would be too much?

Thank you very much. :)
Haveing a blast so far.
"
xSnake1337x wrote:
I am very new to the whole game and following your guide so far. I defeated Brutus and got the Vitality gem. You said, to watch out, not to level it too much. But, please tell me, what would be too much?

Thank you very much. :)
Haveing a blast so far.

Vitality, Clarity and Precision work a bit differently from the other auras because they have a flat reservation, not %.

So if you level them too much it eats up your mana pool! Just make sure you have enough mana to use all your skills.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Running this build with petrified blood and it feels funny. Yet in developing phase (not enough currency for cluster jewels yet), but it feels pretty nice.

Not sure why we need enlighten for arctic armor, as in principle with petrified blood in mana (but temporarily with 8% reservation node) I don't feel any problem with mana at all, counting that immortal call is bind to left button without lifetap and I have CWDT on mana based frost bomb. Mana in this build is almost useless, as we get many mana from Quill and Divergent life on hit even on no regen maps. So instead of enlighten in arctic armour, it is possible to use anything else.

And yeah, small info, I don't use golem in my build, so my links for boots and gloves are next:
CWDT+Frost bomb (low levels for frequent cast), Flame dash, Convocation
Immortal call, Petrified blood, Arctic armor+Arrogance.
"
Oblachko_O wrote:
Running this build with petrified blood and it feels funny. Yet in developing phase (not enough currency for cluster jewels yet), but it feels pretty nice.

Not sure why we need enlighten for arctic armor, as in principle with petrified blood in mana (but temporarily with 8% reservation node) I don't feel any problem with mana at all, counting that immortal call is bind to left button without lifetap and I have CWDT on mana based frost bomb. Mana in this build is almost useless, as we get many mana from Quill and Divergent life on hit even on no regen maps. So instead of enlighten in arctic armour, it is possible to use anything else.

And yeah, small info, I don't use golem in my build, so my links for boots and gloves are next:
CWDT+Frost bomb (low levels for frequent cast), Flame dash, Convocation
Immortal call, Petrified blood, Arctic armor+Arrogance.

In the midtier of gearing as well, I suspect enlighten is used because artic armor + aspect of the spider + HoA leaves you with 5% unreserved mana, which is pretty tight even considering our mana recovery. Assuming something like ~700 mana, that's not enough for 2 flame dashes without having to hit something in between.

Which actually brings me to my question, how necessary is it to get aspect of the spider on the boots with enlighten? I happened to roll into a pretty wild ring and thought about putting aspect of the spider on it (and a crafted resist) instead.
Nice build to try but the guide is broken until end game. 1 6 linked is missing in gems and there is no mention of when and how the bow comes into play with the skills. For a starter this is a bad guide to follow
Thank you for the guide. The Amulet with
# to Level of all Dexterity Skill Gems isn't possible to get though unless playing on standard
Last edited by CFay on Mar 1, 2022, 2:07:27 AM
Got some trouble with my PoB, it doesn't calculate the ensnaring arrow debuff. Maybe i'm doing something wrong, would appreciate if someone could take a look into it.

Should show up here at Curses and Debuffs but doesn't:

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/KkjQzjRu

Pretty sure the skill works, I can see the snares, but it still bothers me ... :)
Do you think Phantasmal Vaal Summon Skeleton would do great boss damage instead of enlighten on boot? I feel like i need more damage on t16 juiced map boss.
"
CFay wrote:
Thank you for the guide. The Amulet with
# to Level of all Dexterity Skill Gems isn't possible to get though unless playing on standard

While true, amulets now can roll +1 to all skill gems, which replaces (and is marginally better than) the +1 dex gems mod.
Last edited by CrowVGC on Mar 9, 2022, 4:01:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info