[3.20]🦂 Velyna's HoAG Storm Rain 🦂 Cheap and Easy Leaguestarter | Hidden and Feared Viable

Stream is live for 3.19, starting as explosive concoction scion!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
ty for the build, I started with this. currently lvl 75 and on yellow maps, with 6link pconc. damage is good even with a 4link pconc. fortify ascendancy pair helped a ton with survival. i dont even use utility flasks yet. i just switched my act1 movement speed boots. my profile is public, the character is called GoldenDumpling.

so far looking good, my only concern is coloring the armor without harvest. but i'll try the vorici route maybe.

so yeah, thank you for a nice build again, i was having an absolute blast a few leagues ago with the ice crash raider. :)
also i like a lot that your builds require only a few skills in the skillbar, huge draw for me.

also, what content do you advise to farm with this build? i started to set up my atlas to prepare content that require preloading a smaller area with storm rain: expedition, strongboxes, harbinger.
Last edited by Eti88 on Aug 24, 2022, 10:45:11 AM
"
Eti88 wrote:

also, what content do you advise to farm with this build? i started to set up my atlas to prepare content that require preloading a smaller area with storm rain: expedition, strongboxes, harbinger.

Those are all good, I also do essences and later on the build is quite good at bossing. Harvest is also an option.

Collection of my "random bullshit, go" gear mostly scarped together from 2 failed builds and not having the currency to get all proper gear, clusters etc (I did get Calamitous Visions asap). Surprisingly I can run yellow maps with ease and had no issue doing Merciless and Uber lab back to back. Even my passive tree is slightly messed up due to leveling as TR (big mistake) and needing around 80 regrets to sort it out. Almost there tho :D

With that said, I think the build is great and it has made me enjoy the league. Also with only 3 buttons it is very arthritis friendly without being RF walking simulator <3 Can't wait to see what it can do when I get proper gear, clusters and tree going!

Thank you so much for the build.
How I map:

How I boss:

Life is simple and easy.

Transition has costed me about 2 divines, I switched with only 2 medium cluster jewels and without enduring composure small cluster, and without a helmet, and with garbage flasks.

Build is awesome, even pre-nerf yellow mobs are melting.

What I do differently atm, aside of the skillbar-shown non-triggered Immortal Call and co.:

- I did not spec the life regeneration cluster, nor the life cost mastery.

- Empower lvl 3 is a bit expensive, I found that Maim Support is a cheap alternative for it.

- I think Spirit Offering gives the crawler a nice (atm about 20% for me) damage boost, maybe it is worth incorporating.

- Stone Golem does not much and dies a lot. But it could be a good platform for support gems like Maim and Culling Strike, alongside maybe a minion life support.

- What I might also change eventually is to get Stampede boots with some nice anoint and drop the quicksilver flask, as I do this with almost all of my builds.
Last edited by Eti88 on Aug 30, 2022, 1:22:13 AM
Been running this on my PS5 character and it is doing very well. Clearing T16s on 2 5-links and missing a couple clusters still. How much is stone golem really needed? I am considering swapping in Flesh Offering to the CWDT setup. I saw the one guy on the charts at poe.ninja runs that setup. He is also running Haste instead of Arctic Armor, but think I still need the tank at my current gear level.
Fertile mind will be more expensive now, how much more we don't know. Otherwise everything seem's fine.
Was super interested in this build until I realized that going from beginning to mid game swap was going to cost quite a bit.
In the seas of seismic trap next league, this could be a very cheap alternative.
Stream is live for leaguestart!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info