Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Respect the fact that they are tryiong to do this, but I don't get the removal of almost all the fated uniques. Some of them are really good for leveling like the Gryphon axe.

Also, knowing your prophecies is something I think a few people does and adds an extra layer of complicated juice to us who appreciates the complexity of this game.

Why not just keep adding content to the game so there's so much that noone can do it all? I mean this game isn't for completionists -pick your 'feature'. If you like doing Delving do Delve, like Ritual do Ritual... don't like it? Don't do it...

....and I hear this decision is also because of complaints from the community. Which I really, really hope isn't true.
Its ok. Now is preparing/juiced map nightmare. Chisel -> Alch -> Roll -> Sextant -> Scarabs, frag, .... -> Zana mod -> And f... prophecy. And Incubator as always.
I really don't understand why it is necessary to remove prophecy.

It was an interesting mechanic that lends an alternative revenue to earn more loot.

I also own a prophecy card stash for the longest time.

This change feels redundant, regressive, and upsetting all at once.

sadface
Removing the prophecies is not a big loss imo. But 'faited items' were a cool concept to obtain good items by alternativ ways. It was fun and one of the few things borrowed from D2. It would be nice still to be able to upgrade these items.
this change, this one i really dont get... just don't get it

what was wrong? what have prophecies broken?
they are an old forgotten mechanics from years ago that still serves its purpose
lot of people ignore silver coins and remove them from their filter
lot of people do stuff with prophecies and collect silver coins

plus, jesus christ, imagine RUNNING LAB without twice enchanted...
literally never visiting that place again after completing it once if they don't add twice enchanted in some other form
This change was expected, however, can you please add ways to get some of the sought after items (ie upgraded atziri shield) as shaper influenced items, for builds like eternity shroud? As making that a boss drop will permanently remove that from a popular build that uses it regularly.

all removed fated uniques on shaper base.

I AM PREPARED
gems on HO thank god
My bet is that the removal of prophecy is based on information about where the game is heading that we don't have access too. I'm willing to wait and see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info