December Events 2021

I tried to make a honest trailer)
https://youtu.be/lkJ8LAniqgM
I've spent around £1000.00 GBP on your product on the Console platform.

Am I to understand that this is now a non supported platform? You have said you cannot transfer stash tabs, or MTX, strange as it is all digital code, and digital code which you own. I mean I'd happily pay a a transfer fee to migrate my account purchased Tabs and MTX.

But no events for the console is just utter garbage, and has left me feeling quite betrayed for spending such..quite frankly ridiculous sums supporting your business.

Time for some of that much vaunted honesty you tout GGG : Is the console platform being deprived into a state of such neglect that we all quit for you to save face?
I guess is time to move on. Console players should just abandon this game since is obvious we are not needed or cared for.
Just remove the game from consoles if is just too hard to maintain.

While you are doing it please refund all my MTX purchases
"
I Denizen I wrote:

Am I to understand that this is now a non supported platform? You have said you cannot transfer stash tabs, or MTX, strange as it is all digital code, and digital code which you own. I mean I'd happily pay a a transfer fee to migrate my account purchased Tabs and MTX.

But no events for the console is just utter garbage, and has left me feeling quite betrayed for spending such..quite frankly ridiculous sums supporting your business.

Time for some of that much vaunted honesty you tout GGG : Is the console platform being deprived into a state of such neglect that we all quit for you to save face?

They've already stated in this forum that the reason they're PC only is there's bound to be issues, and should those pop up, they wouldn't be able to get them patched and console certified during this holiday time. They can however have them be available on consoles should they run the same events at a later date
"
Schori wrote:
"
I Denizen I wrote:

They've already stated in this forum that the reason they're PC only is there's bound to be issues, and should those pop up, they wouldn't be able to get them patched and console certified during this holiday time. They can however have them be available on consoles should they run the same events at a later date

Which is utter nonsense, as we had all the PC events on Console last year at the same time period.
Buy a PC and stop complaining
"
raptorxhard wrote:
Buy a PC and stop complaining

Does PC have controller support yet?

Can you transfer your stasth tabs/ MTX from console to PC?

If the answer to either questsion is still No your point is moot
GGG will always be PC first. They won't make the same Blizzard mistake of alienating the PC users which caused their downfall.

Blizzard will never be the same after the "do you not have phones" incident because a lot of PC users had stopped buying their products. They attempted to alleviate the situation by bringing Diablo 4, a re-skinned version of Diablo 3 but it's all too late.
"
I Denizen I wrote:
"
Schori wrote:
"
I Denizen I wrote:

Which is utter nonsense, as we had all the PC events on Console last year at the same time period.

Yeah, because they knew there'd be no major bugs since there had previously been no major changes to delve. Updates take time to get approval to be pushed to consoles and they simply won't be able to get those updates certified in time because it's nearing holiday.
Sounds cool until voided. Not worth imo
IGN: Blip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info