December Events 2021

^standard obviously matters a little to them because they've been nerfing existing items recently. So they obviously don't want standard to have certain things or they wouldn't have done that.
These look awesome but please make sure we have a crafting bench in all the leagues. The thing that ruined endless delve last time was no crafting bench. It really burned you out having to have dozens of sets of gear so you could mix and max every time you found an upgrade. It also made finding 4-5 stat items feel way worse knowing if you could just add 20 resis that would be a usable item.
Void, lol!
I lost interest the moment I saw the word "voided".
Probably the best game I played, kept recommending it to friends and stuff. Skipped a few leagues, was happy to come back for scourge and really hype for events.
Oh wait, I'm on console!
I do not matter, sorry. I'll find my way out.
Last edited by Le Sambo Qc on Nov 28, 2021, 9:29:50 PM
Well that's deflating...

I was super excited when I saw Endless Heist and Delirium Everywhere, but all the events being voided just crushed me when I found out what that meant..

Surely the loot fountain of 10 days will have no real affect on Standard compared to 3 months of people mass farming Tower in super juiced scourge maps?

As someone relatively new to PoE, this is a massively disappointing decision from an otherwise well intentioned and switched on developer.

/end-rant
This space is left intentionally blank
Time to farm mystery boxes I guess.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Redwupppie wrote:
Well that's deflating...

I was super excited when I saw Endless Heist and Delirium Everywhere, but all the events being voided just crushed me when I found out what that meant..

Surely the loot fountain of 10 days will have no real affect on Standard compared to 3 months of people mass farming Tower in super juiced scourge maps?

As someone relatively new to PoE, this is a massively disappointing decision from an otherwise well intentioned and switched on developer.

/end-rant

Since you're "new to poe" (lol) It's a good day to learn that standard doesn't exist, loot from events being voided is irrelevant.

"
"
behapower wrote:
Broken heart. Need to know why there is no console events... Last year was on console endless delve. Sad sad sad sad. Was looking foward for this events.

Unfortunately, we're not able to run these events on console this time around as they're new event types and if they require any fixes we wouldn't be able to get those through certification over the holiday period. Delve has had some updates which would need to go through various certifications to be compatible with console again and it won't be possible in time for the event starting. Once these events have taken place on PC, it's our hope that we can get them ready for console so they can be run simultaneously on all platforms if we run them again.

"If we run them again" you guys really do not care about console I wanted to at least play the boss event and we cant even get that.. Every league we get 3 days late after all the hype has died down... We get shafted everywhere

"

Might I suggest in future you set expectations right from the get go with regard to your console community. People were asking right from the initial announcement about consoles but you didn't respond until now and even buried the answer in an faq rather than be forthcoming.

Sure folks will still be disappointed but you literally let hype build up only to then take it away from us at the last moment. That is the worst option to take and will leave a bitter taste in the mouth regardless of how valid your reasons are for not running this on console.

This is honestly the most upseting part is seeing them announce the events and literally at the reveal they tell us its pc only ive been done with MTX for a while and thank god for that. Bitter taste is an understatement really..
Last edited by Corey on Nov 28, 2021, 10:23:15 PM
"
FallenStar08 wrote:

Since you're "new to poe" (lol) It's a good day to learn that standard doesn't exist, loot from events being voided is irrelevant.

Considering I spent the first month playing this game in Standard, levelling all bases classes to 70+ to get a feel for the game, I am well aware of standard.

If standard is a graveyard as people claim it to be (and from my intro it certainly feels that way), then sending all the event characters there seems more appropriate, and consistent with how end of leagues are handled.

Not sure how much damage the standard economy/ecosystem would be dealt by doing so, and it would provide people the option to continue testing those characters and/or utilizing what they earn/find on other builds.

One of the (best) features of PoE that got me hooked was the sense of "permanency" that pervaded it. Even the way they handle death in HC is top notch.

Hell, even add a void league that is SSF and you can optionally send any character there. Make all achievements unobtainable in it.
This space is left intentionally blank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info