December Events 2021

"
NasusPodInta wrote:

Dudę, no offence but you are playing ONLY standard ssf. You probably didn't even touched new content like simulacrum 30 waves etc. And u call that fun? Ummm

Thanks for making me realize that i was not having fun. I uninstalled the game and now i am a happy person 😁👍
"
RDoran wrote:
It would be nice if you did something for consoles - the fact that they have been left out entirely is pretty lame. MTX and stash tabs cost the same whether you're on PC or Console. Tired of being treated like a second class citizen...

You can elevate to a first class citizen with a simple trick. Buy yourself a PC and join the upper class.
Pathetic not including console at all.
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
RDoran wrote:
It would be nice if you did something for consoles - the fact that they have been left out entirely is pretty lame. MTX and stash tabs cost the same whether you're on PC or Console. Tired of being treated like a second class citizen...

You can elevate to a first class citizen with a simple trick. Buy yourself a PC and join the upper class.

$2000 nzd for a run of the mill gaming pc at the moment or 500+ for a xbox series s hmmm.
Last edited by BearishHarbor58 on Nov 28, 2021, 6:52:40 PM
Free MTX, cant be mad at that.
Last edited by qwiks on Nov 28, 2021, 7:07:34 PM
Endless Heist sounds amazing.

Can you make the Twitch Drops apply to the first 36 hours of the event? It'll solve all the issues with the Christmas and New Years ones.
Le Toucan Will Return
Stash tab sales and micro transactions pc only? Such bull crap just lazy no gauntlet yet no Royale. Why even have console just get rid of it if you can’t support it.
Have fun guys. Will be taking a break from POE this Dec :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
is the Atlas mystery box 1 per account per event or just 1 total
For me ...

Good : thx for chance to get free portal MTX.

Bad : - Acts are boring as hell. When u make it XX leagues on XX characters ... and you make events where we need exp new char again trough acts?
Give us other options how to exp 2nd + characters omfg.
I end this league in Act6 just bcs it is NOT FUN!!! Wake up Chris!

- Rly Delirium? Till this league i dont have any problem with game optimalization. But now? Random DCs solved?
I have +- 150 fps in game, 20-25 latency and ... when start Delirium game is laggy as hell?! And u set it everywhere? So i have play whole game with lags?

- Voided league is waste of time for someone.

- take away players from classic leagues :D With ur player counts are this leagues dead ...

- No, no more fun with this game with this exp system. So dont want play ur events. Especially during holidays.

Happy holidays to all :)
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Nov 28, 2021, 7:57:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info