[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
Raum266 wrote:
Admittedly, I did not read through all 53 pages of posts, so this may have been answered already, in which sorry - Just point me at the correct post. :)

Anyway - The Brass Dome armor has 'Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes' - assuming I understand correctly, this means instead of the regular +75% for a crit, it just treats crit as a 'normal' attack.

You also have a Watcher's Eye with 'Take 50% reduced extra damage from crit strikes while affected by Determination'.

Everything I'm reading from various places says these two don't stack at all - 0% extra is the 'lowest' you can have, which should already be achieved by the Brass Dome, no?

TL;DR

Brass Dome's crit damage and Watcher's Eye 'Determination' crit damage modifiers don't seem to stack, making one of them useless, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks!

you are crit immune with brass dome. so the watchers eye doesnt stack.
the pob from devon has a watchers eye with different mods though

best choices are +dot malevolence with some determination mod (+armor) or phys taken as fire/cold/light (purity of elements) but they are expensive af
Last edited by Waff_Waff on May 16, 2023, 4:16:08 AM
Need some help here plz. I can't figure how do I choose Brutal Restraint jewel. It's description doesn't help at all...
"
IngvarTheLong wrote:
Need some help here plz. I can't figure how do I choose Brutal Restraint jewel. It's description doesn't help at all...

which ever you look at just click copy to the left of jewel n copy it n then go to pob n add the jewel to the socket you want it in then highlight the nodes you have n it will tell you what it does...hope this helped you out put it in differnt sockets of nodes you have n it will change depending on where you put it
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 16, 2023, 5:29:56 PM
"
IngvarTheLong wrote:

i had one thought it sucked but i put it in a different location n got this check out my tree where my jewel is n highlight my surrounding nodes n you will see why i dont need any dex on rings which helped me out a bunch was able to get more damage n mostly more chaos resist....

https://pastebin.com/R4N2VZyn...
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 16, 2023, 5:39:06 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
IngvarTheLong wrote:

which ever you look at just click copy to the left of jewel n copy it n then go to pob n add the jewel to the socket you want it in then highlight the nodes you have n it will tell you what it does...hope this helped you out put it in differnt sockets of nodes you have n it will change depending on where you put it

Thanks, it did :)
Will do.
Saffel's frame can have crucible tree with 40% increased fire damage
nice boost https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/0RDVXQYig for the rich
Why does the RF skill disappear when playing? Often you need to start it again while farming.
Just built this and it's great until any kind of mapping, then you need a lot of currency to even consider this thing end game build. Instantly 1 shot in tier 8-10 maps. Pretty bad.
"
NegoRRo wrote:
Why does the RF skill disappear when playing? Often you need to start it again while farming.

It shuts off any time you zone.
hi , i need some help at this point pls
ive followed the pob guide till lvl 50 and past it and im almost at 80 now and still cant use determination aura at all
not sure what lvls of auras should i keep at !
what skills should i aim for ? the ones under skills in this forum post or the ones in the pob link that devon uses ?
what lvls of gems like lifetap ?

also have to mention that i cant get the anomalous ones and those endgame ones , i just started recently and was following pohx's build but it really got me stuck and this one was literally simple enough for me till this moment and im afraid of getting stuck again :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info