PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16] LA/iceshot Deadeye by NKO | Clear everything | Videos

Double Posted.
Last edited by anathemah on Nov 11, 2021, 8:29:35 AM
"
Cycleklos wrote:
"
n1koee wrote:
"
Cycleklos wrote:
Im 91lvl now. Trying ballistas in solo target. Its better than selfcast. But still very low single target dps. Also REALLY squishy build, 3-4 portals on every t14+ map. Dont know what to do with this survability. Any advice?
just looked at ur gear u have almost every piece of gear 40-50 lifr and thats not good since we are lacking on hp already. Also go for defensive föask or get some more spell suppression from the tree, im doing just fine lvl 94 facerolling t16 300scourge stacks without sweat, also map bosses and i just farmed uber elder deathless multiple times. My advice is not to go blindfolded everything i do, use ur own brain, if u need defence, get some defence its not that hard. I answered 10 of your questions here and in game. Get your shit together

https://youtu.be/KkR-QtyNz1s

Yeah, but u told me that i can easily do t14+ maps with my 5ex investment in build. But atm im suffering doing t14+ with my 7-9ex build.

I don't think OP can help you with spending currency for overpriced items
Sorry mate but i have roughly the same investment Exalted wise and I am doing T14 maps EASILY while still being lvl 68. Was doing them immediately with lvl 65 lol

So I dont even have lvld gems and my resitances arent even maxed yet.
1871 life.....

Sorry but this is 100% on you, this build works flawlessly.
"
Prokon wrote:
Sorry mate but i have roughly the same investment Exalted wise and I am doing T14 maps EASILY while still being lvl 68. Was doing them immediately with lvl 65 lol

So I dont even have lvld gems and my resitances arent even maxed yet.
1871 life.....

Sorry but this is 100% on you, this build works flawlessly.

exactly... i mean im pretty sure these guys are face tanking like idiots everything and blaming build when theyre doing stuff like an bonobos :DDDDD
Ok. Can someone advice me what upgrade next please?
Last edited by Cycleklos on Nov 11, 2021, 1:00:39 PM
Belt, boots, quiver needs a t1/t2 life rolls, 21lvl la+ice shot gems. rings i would swap, amulet too
"
n1koee wrote:
"
Olendoirus wrote:
Not bashing on your build but compared to other similar ones, that also have their problems, you only have 4,4K life with ~68% spell suppression 15K evasion (with flasks) and no IC/SteelSkin/anything else. The point of using Hyrri's Ire is to get the 100% spell suppression to gain a defensive layer, as this builds tend to have quite low Hp and mediocre defenses as evasion is not reliable enough.

Feels a way too weak defensively to do any high tier content without dying every map, DPS wise looks fine, just needs more balancing imo.

Looks and looks, what i can say about looks im facerolling t 16s with 300stack scourge.. Since ur not even playing with this build. Like if you guys are dying in maps just get some more spell suppression or defensive flasks or what ever. Not just go blindfolded dps.

Nice video but I can see you're at 0% experience and that's my point, sure you're dying a lot, a showcase video doesn't really show anything but w/e seems you get quite angry of ppl saying anything negative about your build
"
masterburger1 wrote:
Belt, boots, quiver needs a t1/t2 life rolls, 21lvl la+ice shot gems. rings i would swap, amulet too

Swap to which rings? And in what order is it better to do it all?
Last edited by Cycleklos on Nov 11, 2021, 2:46:39 PM
"
Olendoirus wrote:
"
n1koee wrote:
"
Olendoirus wrote:
Not bashing on your build but compared to other similar ones, that also have their problems, you only have 4,4K life with ~68% spell suppression 15K evasion (with flasks) and no IC/SteelSkin/anything else. The point of using Hyrri's Ire is to get the 100% spell suppression to gain a defensive layer, as this builds tend to have quite low Hp and mediocre defenses as evasion is not reliable enough.

Feels a way too weak defensively to do any high tier content without dying every map, DPS wise looks fine, just needs more balancing imo.

Looks and looks, what i can say about looks im facerolling t 16s with 300stack scourge.. Since ur not even playing with this build. Like if you guys are dying in maps just get some more spell suppression or defensive flasks or what ever. Not just go blindfolded dps.

Nice video but I can see you're at 0% experience and that's my point, sure you're dying a lot, a showcase video doesn't really show anything but w/e seems you get quite angry of ppl saying anything negative about your build

Yeah man, this build rly squishy. Im tired to die =( And he was in my friend list in the game. He is on 94 lvl at least 5 or 6 days.
Last edited by Cycleklos on Nov 11, 2021, 2:52:52 PM
nvm
Last edited by BigChillin on Nov 11, 2021, 4:33:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info