[3.16] LA/iceshot Deadeye by NKO | Clear everything | Videos

for anyone cares, this build is absolutely trash in term of boss dps and survivability. You have better chance looking elsewhere. It's not even a great league start build if you plan to push for Sirus, it just cannot do it. Clear everything is a joke.
"
aMoveFTWoOo wrote:
for anyone cares, this build is absolutely trash in term of boss dps and survivability. You have better chance looking elsewhere. It's not even a great league start build if you plan to push for Sirus, it just cannot do it. Clear everything is a joke.

as long you can toss exalts into a build, it's pretty solid.

https://imgur.com/a/SaSPqDl
for someone that looks to run at most low tier maps which ice shot build with pob do u reccomend?
should i use this one in the leage next friday?
I enjoyed this build the previous league. Hope it still works.
"
Vrotappel wrote:

do u use LA or ice shot for clearing??
What about the bow ? Would be the ele hit bow good choice (+1 +2 bow)? Or do we specifically need +cold +light dmg on it ? Thanks
"
Doitpvssy wrote:
"
Vrotappel wrote:

do u use LA or ice shot for clearing??

i asssume that LA is clearing and IS is single target
I'm playing a variation of this build (the character is visible on my acc), and it's insanely strong.

A few things I've found, posting them as it might help someone:
a) LA - ballista support - focussed ballista - barrage + wed, combined with handcasting tornado does so much damage that the build can sacrifice a lot of dmg from the tree and still obliterate everything. I'm blasting through T16s, killing maven + tormented spirit bosses or 4-mod archnemeses with ease, and I've got like 3 ex in gear combined. And it isn't even clunky thanks to tailwind

b) grace + 100 % spell suppression (I took almost everything ss-related from the tree + have it on gloves) make the build surprisingly tanky even on <4k hp

c) herald of purity doesn't do much in terms of damage, but the 4 respawning minions help a ton with survival, especially on archnemeses, where the juiced-up mob often gets stuck on them and I can just sit in a spot and dps

I've built this one last league, getting to about t10 maps comfortably. Instead of using your gem setup for single target, i use a ranged totem that has culling strike connected. You can try to do quantity/rarity linking too for testing, but the main idea is that you stack the damage output from the totem with your main attack plus the culling strike. Especially for hard bosses, your totems linger a bit after you die, it so happens that in some cases you return to a won fight scenario after respawning. It makes the harder fights that much more enjoyable.

On top of that, i've managed to craft myself a bow that also has phys. damage, since any mana/life leech on a gem or other gear will be scaled by that. I usually love to have a little leech possible so i don't have to keep drinking my mana.

Knew it was a fun build before i started, because ages ago i've played with it's predecesser. Back then you could really stack aura's much better, like anger+wrath+haste+grace and then some. Today nigh impossible.
-Something in the way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info