[3.16] LA/iceshot Deadeye by NKO | Clear everything | Videos

I dont even know what to say anymore, i guess this man is troll. Just get juggernaut eq going and find out how enemy slaps you. Theres videos about me doing all the content and you just need to get better at the game legit l2p situation. So have a good night keyboard warrior. I gave u all help i can possibly give and still ur there complaining.
Last edited by n1koee on Nov 11, 2021, 10:27:32 PM
"
n1koee wrote:
I dont even know what to say anymore, i guess this man is troll. Just get juggernaut eq going and find out how enemy slaps you. Theres videos about me doing all the content and you just need to get better at the game legit l2p situation. So have a good night keyboard warrior. I gave u all help i can possibly give and still ur there complaining.

Whatever you say man. If u want to help just give an advice what upgrade to next in order.
"
Cycleklos wrote:
"
n1koee wrote:

Whatever you say man. If u want to help just give an advice what upgrade to next in order.

allright so, u went ballistas. well gl with that.
1. get more life to ur items
2. get lvl 21 ice shot to single target
3. +2 aoe gem hyrris ire
4. quality up ur ring belt and amulet with catalysts.
5. awakened added lightning gem is huge
"
n1koee wrote:
"
Cycleklos wrote:
"
n1koee wrote:

allright so, u went ballistas. well gl with that.
1. get more life to ur items
2. get lvl 21 ice shot to single target
3. +2 aoe gem hyrris ire
4. quality up ur ring belt and amulet with catalysts.
5. awakened added lightning gem is huge

Why u think that ballistas are bad for st? My pob shows me that it has more dmg than selfcast version. And it feels better according to my feelings. And what u think about Enlighten LvL 3 right now for Herald Of Thunder, or is it too early?
Last edited by Cycleklos on Nov 12, 2021, 9:50:19 AM
Nice guide, i'l trying this.

What is your bandit choice?

Thanks !!
Thanks for providing this build. Clear is awesome and it is fun to play. But unfortunately I'm dying a lot und single target dmg is also not great. Can someone help me improving this build? Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/mHavM4b9
How does Trinity work in this build?
I don't see any fire damage, or am I missing something?
As far as the damage scaling of this build. I see a lot of people going for a Physical damage bow over Lightning, cold, penetration. Does this build have a bigger potential for scaling with a Lightning damage based weapon like yours, or would a bow with lets say T3+ physical rolls perform better?

This is utilizing conversion factor in most skills.
any advice on how to craft the kind of bow you have?
New player here. Few questions

1. Is Death's opus/Voidfletcher ok? Or is it better to look for one that has +lightning/+cold damage?
2. Any alternative to hyrris ire? It is very expensive
3. How does trinity gem work? Is it crucial to this build or can it be replaced by something else?
Last edited by 5ecured on Dec 29, 2021, 3:37:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info