Post aura rage here. I will lock any other aura thread I see.

Bring back the old auras please! Thank you.
Is this bugged????

The patch notes said your self aura would remain the same and party memebers would be the new auras
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
Please either give us the option to revert to the old auras or let us remove aura animations entirely.
I love you guys and the work you do but... the auras... bleh.

Can we get an option to enable the old ones? I've only checked out 4 so far, but they've all just been little dinky color circles. I get maybe what you're going for, but... I dunno man its magic that makes all my zombies burn shit, can we look more like that? Maybe have each aura have an actual overlay or something (I did something like this in my D2X mod) that is not a glowing foot circle - you know, akin to the head and weapon fx you sell for micros?
I can't wait to get home after work so I can see what the new ones look like...

Running vitality, purity, determination, and hatred on my Mara. WTB screenshots!
New auras are boring. I really cant believe the old ones caused that much trouble
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
New auras are boring. I really cant believe the old ones caused that much trouble

they didn't, neither did LA nor tar... GGG just keeps caving in to the forum populous qq-ing about performance drops because of how shitty computers they have... can't believe this is happening, may as well just revert to D2 graphics so everyone is happy?
I'm "only" using Clarity + Grace + Determination + Anger + Wrath on my Templar. They look THAT much better now, especially since now, I'm not just a massive walking spinning shields and balls 'thing' anymore. Great work, imho.

Although, since many people seem to prefer the old ones, perhaps an option (checkbox, or the like?) would be nice? Of course any auras I see in my game would be set to my chosen preferences. Example; I'm in a party with my friend, both of us are using Clarity. On my screen both will look like whatever I've set them to look like, and on his screen both will reflect upon his settings.

Also, I noticed my Lordly Plate doesn't look like a candy coloured ballerina's dress anymore. Thumbs up! ;)
"
AintCare wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

they didn't, neither did LA nor tar... GGG just keeps caving in to the forum populous qq-ing about performance drops because of how shitty computers they have... can't believe this is happening, may as well just revert to D2 graphics so everyone is happy?

Now that you mention it, was the Tar change because of performance? I was sad to see that the Tar didn't look like Tar at all anymore. More like, black gas clouds or something.
Sorry, but have to say that the new style is rather flat. This is a beautiful game; please don't scrimp on the graphics for those of us who appreciate the aesthetic value. I don't mind if you try to accommodate the folks with lower-end machines, but please give us the option to turn up the pretties if we have the horsepower to do so. And thank you for asking.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info