Post aura rage here. I will lock any other aura thread I see.

/Signed for graphic options
+1 Graphics Option
IGN: TheSkoomaDealer
IGN: The_Pancake_Lord
I love em. Much cleaner, and while I haven't seen any players yet with multiple auras, I bet you could actually tell what all was running.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
+1 Graphic Options
"
SnakeWildlife wrote:
They look really bad in my opinion compared to the old ones, i really, REALLY want the old ones back.

---
PROPOSITION AURA-GRAPHICS-OPTION:
Put it in the Video Graphics options like this:

Aura effects: [Low] [High]

[Low] = Spinning horrible flat textures of eww.
[High] = For those who want the old ones back and DO have the machine power.

---

Gimme a +1 Graphics Option if you agree.

+1 Graphics Option

If they cannot do that, at least include an option to totally remove aura graphics all together.

One thing that I looked forward to was getting a new aura. I loved stacking the graphics. The new auras are - horrible. I cannot even explain how disappointed I am.

The auras never caused me performance issues. They certainly weren't a contributor to desync. Characters running no auras desync, too.

The graphics do not look professional either.

Unbelievable. There was nothing in the patch that I thought would upset me. However, this change does. I don't even party and yet one thing I enjoyed was removed.

I would rather the entire aura graphic removed. I'd settle for keeping the buff icon on the upper left of the screen. No aura graphic is better than this.
- Rose

Perandus, Hardcore, Standard, and Races
Solo - Self-Found, since Jan 2013
I'd definitely prefer options to use the old auras.
"
Trapperkeeper wrote:
I love em. Much cleaner

If cleanliness is a priority, just display the icon and no visual effect, right?
+1 graphic options.
whjqgeklgf;fq lqgh;g!!!! kjghw;egh! BRING BACK TAR! kjqwerhwerkkweg! and LA! qwlvigvfqwlv! I did not even !! see the new auras yet!! but I'm sure they look like &$^&$!

honestly, make this just enhanced graphic option, so we can get ALL good effects back.. some peoples logic baffles me sometimes..

Edit: or put it in the config file... just like texture quality... I would be happy with that
Last edited by AintCare on Apr 7, 2013, 10:32:02 PM
"
Russell wrote:
Post away ;D Man there was like 8 of those things.

No rage from me, outstanding job.
Keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info