How Scourge's Launch Went

I've had a dozen crashes to desktop in as many hours played. Not really what I'd call a smooth launch. Can't link items in chat either. League mechanic is overtuned.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Your changes to fortify are ridiculous, 1 stack per hit min plz.
Great Launch
Great League

Well done GGG, couldn't have asked for more. Great work guys'n gals.
CG Chris.

You broke me and i'm done with this boring and over and over again same Act-exp.
After years on HC, where you must exp. new char after dead ... its hard do it again.
I try SC and this mode is rly sh**t. No fear, fun from deaths during exp.?
That is what you want i think.
Harder and slower acts for what? For SC where you can die 100x with 0 lose?
Or for HC where players leave massively, couse it is not fun?!

PoE is in rly bad state right now.

So GL with:

- instakills
- copy mechanics and skills from other games
- nobrainers what only copy builds and everything from poeninja or streamers
- BOT farmers and BOT traders
- real money currency traders
- game abusers with info from league/game testers
- flask macro, logout macro, trade macro ... everything macro
- bad servers with lags/DCs (awesome for HC play ...)

Thank you for support XD
Can anyone tell me when I might be able to actually play this league? I am very pissed off, I am one of those slow players (even when there are no issues, it will always take me over 48 hours from launch to get to maps), so I am more punished by crashes than most and thus the fact that I am literally crashing every 2 minutes has made it impossible to play. I dash as fast as I can in the vaal temple zone in Act 2 and still can't even reach the boss fight before I am kicked to login screen again!
Had two DC'd in first 20min, but from there it was smooth sailing. The game is feelling really well balanced with the defence changes and giving some of the power back of 3.14, overall a big well done!!!
League start was great but constantly crashing for 2 days with using Scorching Ray sucks. After latest patch notes I still occassionally crash when using WP..
Well, really no sorry at all for all the people who had to go back to the login queue? Pfft.
The smoothest start? Is this where your understanding of quatlity aims to?
So happy that it did not went as bad as previously? Where's your ambition?
Really smooth launch, played like 2 hours after the launch and zero issues! Also look at this sick item: __ lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info