How Scourge's Launch Went

Seems a solid launch so far, love the environment and creature design especially.

Would be nice to get a consolidated list of changed or removed affixes though (for item filters). They were kind of scattered around the patch notes/manifestos and the new ones weren't detailed anywhere but https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/mods as far as I could tell and in that case it's a needle+haystack situation.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
ty GGG for a great launch and a great league :)
pretty smooth launch
Could you have a look at the super long load times between zones people report? Haven't had this bad load times since the game was on HDD a few years back
Please fix Scourge mechanic and crucible - very slow and unrewarding! Waiting ages for stuff sucks! This league also punishes slower builds extremely hard. Please review mechanic and make timer A LOT longer.
"
around 10pm PDT.

Could you please also specify the timezone in GMT+-n format, since not everyone knows what timezone PDT is. Or better yet, use the same thechnology you use to show me the consloe league strat times in my timezone
this league definitely launched a lot smoother then some of the other leagues have that's for sure
Awkward... servers just went down.
Smoothest launch COPIUM
Crashing every 5-10 maps, 5k ping at best
Last edited by Sawadar120 on Oct 24, 2021, 6:12:00 PM
scourage mech is pretty fun :)))

excited to link my bricks soon
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter

Report Forum Post

Report Account: