New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

This is just sad, really... oh welp, see you all in 3.17... hopefully.
with all those new changes.
lol see u in 3.17 man.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
Xeian wrote:
with all those new changes.

Half-baked compensation for changes of keystones, several dead on arrival new skills and literally not a single buff to dead skills. Yeah you can take your "new changes" and put it in your shoes, you're gonna be taller :)
HYPE!!
3.14:
Flesh and Stone

Modified
Reservation 25% Mana
Enemies Maimed by this Skill take 16% increased Physical Damage

3.15 :
Flesh and Stone

Modified
Reservation 35% Mana
Enemies Maimed by this Skill take 16% increased Physical Damage

3.16:
Flesh and Stone

Modified
Reservation 25% Mana
Enemies Maimed by this Skill take 11% increased Physical Damage

Physical Damage : "hey man? Are you mistaken?"

The link skills seem good. but Dying seems like too harsh a penalty that might detour a majority of people from using it. Why not just Loose 50% of maximum life instead?
Just curious about the reason.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
What I want to know with Energy Blade...

Can we use a Weapon with +socketed gems to boost its level on cast? This is relevant with its quality.

IE: Can I use a 1h weapon with:
+1 Socketed Gems
+2 Support Gems
+8% Quality on socketed gems
Level 4 Enhance

to boost the quality really high for a nice boost its crit chance? Or will those effects be removed once my weapon is transformed?

I just wanna know if I can have a weapon with almost 10% base crit with this. Would make weapon choice actually interesting.

This will only work the way you want if Energy Blade snapshots the Quality effect when it is activated. I really doubt it will, because they already confirmed it doesn't snapshot Max ES.

You *could*, however, place the Energy Blade skill gem into a Shield with those mods, and it should work.

FYI, if you use an actual Haku-dropped item, it goes up to +10% to quality of socketed gems.

Also, Enhance and Empower are the only support gems I've been able to think of that actually do anything useful to Energy Blade.

EDIT: You can also just play Slayer and have it have 8% base crit (non-modifiable).

I assume it works this way, but it would be neat if you could snapshot *gem* effects. And yeah, Enhance and Empower are my thoughts. I'd like to have a shield with good damage/life/ES stats attached, but I could go with one of the +2 Socketed Gems uniques potentially.
The end goal of the weapon would be to use faceted fossils on a +1 support gems synthesis base for +1 dex, +1 socketed, and then multimod for +2 supports and 8% quality. Theoretically this would leave me with a 92-95% quality gem. Super excessive of course but I like the idea of having 10.29 base crit on the energy blade.

I'm planning a Battlemage CoC Inquisitor with this, so other ascendancies are out. XD
guess burning arrow is dead? lost like 80% of its damage XD
umm yes.. getting super hyped for this league cant wait!!
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Forum keep eating my post.

:(

Energy Blade guy, you want to use Crest of Desire, but it will cost you a fortune.
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 20, 2021, 10:14:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info