New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

And Summon Phantasm on Kill Support is still useless.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
0 power returning to melee builds except intimidate on awaken 5 after the clown show that was expedition nerfs, RIP
"
Slick3152 wrote:
0 power returning to melee builds except intimidate on awaken 5 after the clown show that was expedition nerfs, RIP

0 times you have read the entire post, you can look at the new tree or the awakened gems. Your clown show is over.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
blyat
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Kitty1987 wrote:
amount nerfs in this is crazy... as if it was not worse removing most the damage in passives.

How on hell do you plan people to enjoy a league when you pretty much killed every build.

Hell even Vaal IC gets hit for what? it only blocks 30% dmg I could understand it if it was 100% but yikes amount nerfs across gems is crazy.

Removing most the damamge ? you havnt read any of the posts, read about MASTERIES.

- Killed every build ?
Is it to hard for you to open path of building and redesign your old build, or simply find something new.
Nothing is ruined, changed maybe, ruined...only stuff that shouldnt have existed in the first place, like aura stacker.
That really ruined party play.

- SO read the previous posts, watch the announcement video, you clearly havnt yet.

"That ruined party play"
Oh yes tell me more of how one of two meta support builds IN THE ENTIRE GAME ruined party play.

You're probably in the same band that thinks the link skills are GOOD party play abilities lol. Enjoy those deaths when your link target gets damage slammed like so many streamer death montages.
80%less es or 50%less es on Energy Blade?

ggg changed the skill gem between skill reveal and patch release

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info