New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

amount nerfs in this is crazy... as if it was not worse removing most the damage in passives.

How on hell do you plan people to enjoy a league when you pretty much killed every build.

Hell even Vaal IC gets hit for what? it only blocks 30% dmg I could understand it if it was 100% but yikes amount nerfs across gems is crazy.
Staff block gets yet another accidental nerf...
Just make tempest shield available on any weapon type. Tempest staff, Tempest Axe, why the hell not?

this is why they nerf everything every other patch

game has gone nothing but downhill since ritual imo and every new feature or item on earth means crap because all they will do is change all that stuff in two patches anyways[/quote]

So youre angry bc of what they did to vaal immortal call?
Calm down dude, play something else..its ok to shake things up once in a while..[/quote]

honestly, I knew dodge, blind and immortal call as good defensive skills. I have played with shield and armor packing, but I could not achieve high dps. imo, 3 seconds to 10 seconds is still acceptable, but making the CD 19 times higher is not very chewable. But I hope I can find another defensive layer to be able to do the EG without so much grinding.[/quote]

There are several ways to build defensive layers, personally i rarely use immortal, if i do, then never the vaal version..its another button i have to push, i see it as a noob trap :)

Could you show me that, i genuienly like the skill but its definitly possible that i made some glaring mistakes in its scaling its not like i am perfect or anything.[/quote]

Hey we have to wait a bit, it need to be retested, with all the changes that has come to the passive tree :))[/quote]
Thats totally fine, i can wait i just really like the skill and would love to play it again in a functioning way.[/quote]

I get that, its an enjoyable skill!

Ill most likely play something that is easy or easier to get going, i fear that you might need a solid investment to make explosive arrow feel good :)
"
Kitty1987 wrote:
amount nerfs in this is crazy... as if it was not worse removing most the damage in passives.

How on hell do you plan people to enjoy a league when you pretty much killed every build.

Hell even Vaal IC gets hit for what? it only blocks 30% dmg I could understand it if it was 100% but yikes amount nerfs across gems is crazy.

Removing most the damamge ? you havnt read any of the posts, read about MASTERIES.

- Killed every build ?
Is it to hard for you to open path of building and redesign your old build, or simply find something new.
Nothing is ruined, changed maybe, ruined...only stuff that shouldnt have existed in the first place, like aura stacker.
That really ruined party play.

- SO read the previous posts, watch the announcement video, you clearly havnt yet.
"
b44dss wrote:
I looked at all posts in like 10 minutes, so i am confident to ask the real question ^^:

are missing gems like "Vaal Burning Arrow" unchanged or just forgot to be added to the list with the changes?

Keep an eye on pob community fork, the gems should be added soon :)
"
kunpengx wrote:
Wonder if Spectral Throw will be somewhat playable again.

It has ben playable all the time..ppl just went with things that was/ are stronger.

If you like spectral throw, go for it :D
explosive concoction was so bad last league this looks cool
maybe I'll do explosive concoction with righteous fire
Nice changes. Looks like Firewall + Tornado + Explosive Arrow might be cool. Ill still be running those fire winions tho :)
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Kitty1987 wrote:

Removing most the damamge ? you havnt read any of the posts, read about MASTERIES.

- Killed every build ?
Is it to hard for you to open path of building and redesign your old build, or simply find something new.
Nothing is ruined, changed maybe, ruined...only stuff that shouldnt have existed in the first place, like aura stacker.
That really ruined party play.

- SO read the previous posts, watch the announcement video, you clearly havnt yet.

People will complain about anything and everything. Appreciate the game and the changes. So much QQ in this place lol
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info