Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

"
evilsonofgod wrote:
Spoiler
Is it recommended to "Superior" the gems once they hit level 20? Gems for this build of course.
You bet, evilsonofgod! In my Tips for New Folks section in the One-Stop-Shop, there's a small bit in there on 20/20'ing your gems. Take a look at each gem (if you're on PC, holding ALT shows your the current benefits of increased quality) and see what interests you the most. I normally start with my main skill.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
While I wait for them to un-krangle the patch, here is what I'm running so far. Enjoying the build a lot, and now wondering what I should do next, i have 3 exalt to use... A better weapon and shield, for sure. A helm with proper enchant. Better rings and amulet... okay so basically everything lol

Hi! Im wondering if anyone might be able to give me some advice on how to progress. I justt tried some T14 maps with sirrus popping up, and it went horribly wrong XD.

Not sure what to do, thought i upgraded my jewelry, and finally hit 90.. but yeah..

https://pastebin.com/rvbQrPC5

POB if anyone has a free moment to help. thanks!
"
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
Spoiler
Is it recommended to "Superior" the gems once they hit level 20? Gems for this build of course.
You bet, evilsonofgod! In my Tips for New Folks section in the One-Stop-Shop, there's a small bit in there on 20/20'ing your gems. Take a look at each gem (if you're on PC, holding ALT shows your the current benefits of increased quality) and see what interests you the most. I normally start with my main skill.

Thanks for that, I upgraded what I could. Ran out of gemcutters. I'm at Awakening 6 and I got to Baran and I got wrecked, I guess it was a T12 rare map, but nothing too crazy of mods. Not sure what I could upgrade to not have problems with bosses. I was damaging Baran really slow and I can't stand and incinerate him because of mechanics, I did try incinerating when I can but I almost get 1 shot by his skills that I ran out of flasks.

Also, do you recommend anointing one passive tree somewhere? Thank you so much.
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
"
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks for that, I upgraded what I could. Ran out of gemcutters. I'm at Awakening 6 and I got to Baran and I got wrecked, I guess it was a T12 rare map, but nothing too crazy of mods. Not sure what I could upgrade to not have problems with bosses. I was damaging Baran really slow and I can't stand and incinerate him because of mechanics, I did try incinerating when I can but I almost get 1 shot by his skills that I ran out of flasks.

Also, do you recommend anointing one passive tree somewhere? Thank you so much.

I was hitting the same wall as you did while working towards the endgame content. A6 conquerors were too much, especialy Redeemer. Stopping to Incinerate was too big of a risk for me, I got onshotted way too often.

My solution was to stop using Incinerate completely and trying to move around as much as possible. +30% movement speed on boots was a must-have, as well as phasing. I also bought Kaom's Heart chest (no slots, so bye-bye Inceierate but the +500 flat life is just perfect for this playstyle).

I recomend anointing "Growth and Decay" for DoT mulitplier and life regen.

Also, if you have currency, try to get an elder helmet with concentrated effect and burning damage support mods. If you socket your RF gem in there you can basically get a 6-link, which boosts the damage a lot.

Lastly, Vaal Righteous Fire is also good with this setup. It gives you a big boost of damage, but you need to time it very carefully. I was lucky enough to get a 21/20 double corruption in the temple, but buying a cheap 21/0 gem would also be very good.

Good luck out there :)
Would anyone mind sparing a look at my build? I'm stuck inside a wall XD. No worries if not, just a bit hopeless atm. But I've managed to grind 9 ex while stuck at least...
"
FIXITY wrote:
Would anyone mind sparing a look at my build? I'm stuck inside a wall XD. No worries if not, just a bit hopeless atm. But I've managed to grind 9 ex while stuck at least...

Your tree looks fine, I would focus on improving your gear. Some targets you could set for yourself are:
- sceptre: higher tear DoT multi, higher tear fire damage prefix, +1 all fire spell skill gems, +1 all spell skill gems
- helmet: +1 AoE gem is a good craft, but try to buy an elder helmet with concentrated effect and burning damage support mods. It gives you 2 extra support gems, so it makes your helmet a 6-link for RF!
- belt: pretty good, but maybe you can try to get a stygian vise belt with similar stats. Then you get the extra abyss jewel slot to further boost life and damage.
- amulet: anoint Growth and Decay for DoT multiplier and life regen. I also see that you stack a bit more Dexterity than you actually need (I did not actually count, but if you get another amulet with more life and resistances, then you would have better options on other gear pieces as well. I used Winterheart for a long time for the high life and cold res.)

If you aim to improve damage I highly suggest keeping an Excel sheet and calculate for yourself. (I could never trust PoB for that...) Always consider the big picture before switching a piece of gear. For example only having DoT mulitplier the sceptre will end up getting you less damage overall. It is also important to see how much regen/degen you lose/gain by playing around with your life and ES.

You can also try also Vaal RF. It takes some practice to time it well and do not die immediately after triggering it, but it gives a huge boost of damage in return for the risk taken. I would definitely recommend levelling more 20/20 regular RF gems for corruption. A 21/20 RF gem would already give you a big boost.

I also think you do not have enough mana to actually trigger Immortal Call, Flammability and Wave of Conviction whenver you take damage. These are pretty important to have because:
- you end up taking a lot less elemental damage, so you regenerate faster
- you debuff the enemies, so they die a lot faster, improving your survival chances

I would drop Determination and place back the Skitterbots as the guide suggests. Chilled enemies are 15% slower, so they have less DPS, shocked eneimes take 15% more damage, so in my opinion it is better overall.

If you manage to improve, then you would find it easier to level up. If you can get to 95, you could allocate a few more gem slots which could boost your life and damage. Jewels have 6-8% DoT multiplier rolls since 3.16, which is huge.
Thanks so much! appreciate your time and input, i was litterally just buying an elder helm with Conc Effect xD.

Ill work through your points, though im scared to lose determination. Thanks again!

Edit: So my wife just dropped a zealot helm with lvl 18 conc effect and lvl 16 burning support, aswell as 21%burning damage. no life however, im wondering if this is good enough to use? It has a craftable suffix and prefix tho.

Also wondering about the amulet, whether or not its worth anointing the one i have specifically?
Last edited by FIXITY on Nov 13, 2021, 2:20:25 AM
It is well enough. I used 18/18 myself with this helmet:

Obviously the values higher the better. You can check the exact stats they give you on the wiki or in PoB, they work as regular socketed support gems with 0% quality.

I was also not lucky enough to get flat life roll on this, but the damage boost well worth missing out on some life points.

There is also a support mod that says "socekded gems deal 30% more elemental damage", having that with 20/20 conc/burning support with flat life would be close to mirror-tier.

You can still increase the effectiveness of RF by running the uber lab and looking for the +40% increased RF damage enchantment. I only got the increased AoE though.

Unless you have Awakened Increased Area of Effect Support, I would recomend using Empower Support instead for more damage. A regular Increased AoE would not give "more area damage" stat which is so good with the awakened version.
Thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback! I'm doing a ton more damage. I bought an awakened area gem as advised, an empower is around 7 ex and the awakened area gem was 2ex.

Never had a mirror teir item but this drop felt super lucky. Was just talking with my wife about needing an elder helm after she got elder trap gloves, I made an offer on one for 2ex, as she put it into craft of exile.
2k chaos to roll apparently XD. Then bam! She drops that in a map with an elder scarab. And it has open craft slots. So quite chuffed
I put +1to aoe on it.

Just weighing up now how to proceed for an amulet and an annointment... don't want to waste it. But I'm not surviving that end tier content.. bit rough. My damage is much better however.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info