Scourge Livestream Announcements

OK, you've got me -- I'm hyped now.

The league mechanic looks cool, and there are so many more long-requested QOL improvements coming that you'd kept under wraps, I was literally cheering at points. And I haven't even had time to read through all the patch notes, yet! Apart from the Sacred Orb thing, you all knocked the communication on this one out of the park. I'm definitely looking forward to this one.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
can we get skill tree data today too?
The League mechanics look fun & original...but more RNG & currency doesn't.
Looks like a whole lot of work went into this league. Looks amazing.
Very very excited! probably the best expansion reveal this year! So much to look forward to! Knocked this one out of the ballpark IMO.
I swore to myself I wouldn't come back this league.
GGG knocked it out of the park this league and I cannot resist.

Thank you
OK GGG, you hyped us all
VERY VERY good job! You deserved the new tabs that I will purchase :)
I did think to myself weeks ago "instead of nerfing us, bump monsters! We be happy by keeping the speedy gameplay and you too with the slowing down!"

You are good mind readers. This looks AWESOME!
Last edited by satanicoo on Oct 14, 2021, 8:45:47 PM
Looking at all the gripers who have been telling us they'd skip the new league, sight unseen. Well? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
it all looks so sick. best league ever?

im still not 100% sold a pure evasion character isnt a car crash, but i guess we will see :D

the ziggy chris interview was good stuff, appreciate it.

lets go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info