Scourge Livestream Announcements

And another copy cats from Last Epoch and Diablo 2.

This time Tornado and Temporal rift and a set-bonus for passive skill trees.

They do this almost like clockwork when other games are cannibalising the aRPG market, since D2R is still popular (not on Twitch anymore but generally) and Last Epoch awaits a new mega-patch with a similar impact as 3.0.

The league mechanic is a switchable Delirium which again promotes clear speed with this blood crucible gauge.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 15, 2021, 6:22:25 AM
Even though I do like some of the things they reveal, I still am not too super excited about this. Absolutely not.
Because if you look closely, you will see even this is having elements of quite a few things that has already been before in earlier Leagues. Some of it is old things wrapped in Golden paper, so it looks different but are really still just the same.
"
gandhar0 wrote:
And another copy cats from Last Epoch and Diablo 2.

This time Tornado and Temporal rift and a set-bonus for passive skill trees.

They do this almost like clockwork when other games are cannibalising the aRPG market, since D2R is still popular (not on Twitch anymore but generally) and Last Epoch awaits a new mega-patch with a similar impact as 3.0.

The league mechanic is a switchable Delirium which again promotes clear speed with this blood crucible gauge.

what set bonus for passive skill trees? Masteries aren't equivalent to set bonus in any form.
I only still play this game for the lore and for the creativ side of the game , hideout building.The Favor System As it Was made me want to vomit , the pont farming Was horrible experince,boring blend and took alot of time , I was waiting for change to happen ,all who care about hideouts and hideout building wanted a creativ mod , Now it's finaly here! Im really happy about this , Now I can just can enjoy my self without even touching the pve contet and just build.

On the otherhand im bit pissed ,not about the game more like on my stupid move , I sold my gamer pc setup becouse I no longer see the point to haveing it ,since this game Was the only thing that really used the power of it , I moved to PS5 to still enjoy the game casualy and keep up with the lore and get into other big AAA titles like bloodborne etc , on pc side i left with a budget that I use for work , pixel art ,digital painting etc , I also moved to a diff game Vintage Story becouse has that creativ freedom but Now this "small" change turn things upside down and Now I have to invest in stronger laptop that Will handle poe2. But I Guess it's Time to get extrame on HO makeing! This Will make the next ho comp's more fair and more fun for all and more people will join , I can't wait for it!

Now I just hopeing for is , higher decor limit ,750 is very low at minimum 1000 would be nice is 1200 or 1500 , the second thing would more decors and variations of them and New hideout based with more layer , the dream would be base creator where we could make our on base layouts!
Last edited by SoLPoe on Oct 15, 2021, 1:37:56 PM
There's a lot of negativity thrown up here. Ok, sure. That's a take.

For me, I'm thrilled. Thank you for the insane amount of work you put in and the love you show this game. You guys continue to put out the best ARPG content that EXISTS by a massive margin.

Keep on kicking all the ass. Every negative comment is just another person who cared enough to write something.

...Now that json over to the PoB please... :)
looks awesome!! great work GGG.
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
This is my feedback for the content reveal.
I missed the live stream as I was busy with other things and the wings were not impressive enough to cry after them.

Scourge:
I like it.
On finding better items during campaign..ppl will still rush the campaign. I never trust the RNG (Gained and lost 2 HH cards with Harvest, spent 2-3k fusings for a single 6L because I didn't want to use the recipe etc.).
As a player who spent over 150 vaal orbs trying to hit 1 Vaal temple map in Expedition, these new currencies should save some Vaal orbs.

On Blood crucible passive skills:
"Armour Items Absorb #% more corruption" does what?
"Jewellery gains 25% increased Corruption Absorption"..does what?
What's the difference between an item absorbing corruption and an item gaining increased corruption absorbtion?
Crucible slot..I can socket 2 crucibles in the inventory or?
Map transforming sounds like crucible-oriented deli orbs through an interface

On new uniques:
Uul-Netol's Vow: it's like an Ventor's amulet, with the cool 7-link which should be way stronger than an annoint which you can get still.
It shouldn't be worth much though as endgame amulets might give more than that.
I don't get the line of non-exceptional, since it's not hard to put the Exceptional ones on armor. Sounds like a quickfix to a technical issue to not allow them there.

Mageblood
"One of the most powerful items to ever exist in PoE"..i laughed. It does fix the issue of ripping my hands for carpal tunnel, but I believe it's far from HH.
For bosses though, as mentioned, it might be the equivalent of a HH. That's dope!

"ultra-challenging content"..not for me yet. I still have to beat UE and Maven by myself...and Sirus in A9.

All tiers of that unveil...Hallelujah!

Extra-special items
I'm willing to bet that new crafting base chest with that fractured mod will be worth a Mirror.
10 new waves for Deli...lol I never beat past 13 alone. More unique deli items for the rich.
Ignore Delve until lvl 90. That's cool!
More life, less dmg...I wonder if Icicle mines will still be a thing.
Can't wait to smack that b..I mean Aul.
Resonators..I think I never found a 4-socket one.

"It has been a long time since we have done a big rework of PoE's iconic passive skill tree"
That's the OSHIII moment for me. Pop Korn!
That whole niche stats thing went right to tldr lol.
The next explanation was much clearer. Large clusters of passives get a mastery that acts in the same way that a cluster jewel's mods can affect the allocated nodes of the cluster jewel.

On new skill gems
Energy blade
"...into..well..energy blades!" Lightsabers bro!
Spotted a text bug in the video "Energy blades have [minumum] lightning damage" bahaha
80% less max ES...rippin' pepperoni!

Temporal rift
Enter sandman!
Is this where you've been, timeshifting Dagger of Time from Prince of Persia Sands of Time?
Imagine linking it to Cast on Death lol.

Tornado
That's my middle name! I'll def. make a build around it.

Poisonous Concoction
Consumes charges from a life flask..this skill will be a stillborn.

Bromance skills
If they die, so do you...no more Saving Private Ryan! Tonight, we ALL dine in Valhalla!
I somehow like the idea of reworking the idea of support..new builds for the weak to support the strong.
Link skills with my homies the zombies...maybe a twist as a mana guardian.

Guild stash auditing..does it come with free banning thieves?

On Hideouts
"We have removed the entire Favour system"..about time! Now I can experiment.
Now what about those who had MTX hideout items? Also infinite or still counted?
Tag filter! More like Thank you filter! It was a mess to scroll that forever list.

Expedition going core!
Woop woop!
I rarely got to trading expedition items, don't care if they're BoA.

Other changes
Laughed at that rolling <I forgot the word for it> after Cadibro faded to dust.
Stacks of portals and wisdoms...nah, i'll go for transmutes and blacksmiths still, but looking forward to stacks of Exalts!
Well slap me Tuesday, and call me Shirley... You guys did a 180, and are hopefully turning back around into the devs I knew you can be.

Please, please, don't ever do a patch like 3.15, the league mech. was fantastic, but for me, it was ruined by the changes in the patch.

This upcoming scourge league looks insanely good, and the changes look absolutely HYPE ENGORGING!!!

That's not the only thing engorged, as I sift through the luscious patch info...
"
DfA666 wrote:
Please stop nerfing ascendancies

Won't happen, they're shifting ascendancies into the tree to make room for new
ascendancies-or-similar-concept in PoE2.
"
v3rn1n4t3r wrote:
Well slap me Tuesday, and call me Shirley... You guys did a 180, and are hopefully turning back around into the devs I knew you can be.

Please, please, don't ever do a patch like 3.15, the league mech. was fantastic, but for me, it was ruined by the changes in the patch.

This upcoming scourge league looks insanely good, and the changes look absolutely HYPE ENGORGING!!!

That's not the only thing engorged, as I sift through the luscious patch info...

Wow quite a list of supporter packs :)
But on-topic, that's how you build addiction: one hot one cold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info