Scourge Livestream Announcements

just hope GGG will do someth with bots and economy...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'm so very hyped about guild ho and guild stashes, been waiting for this for so long now!
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
control-click with guild stash? I think I came.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
... you know, it is not too late to give the gladiator +10% to spell block...
Or keep the Ascendency as is right now...
Oh so hyped for The Scourge XD
Thanks so much for the updates to the best ARPG- this game is leaps and bounds ahead of the genre and it’s the hard work from the team and management which makes this possible- bravo!
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.
Would have been awesome to have access to a browser-based version of the new passive skill tree. For casuals like me to plan my league starter and for the PoB guys. I'm pretty nervous about wasting my time on a character because i was winging it on the day.

Just a suggestion nothing more. You guys have been so busy that i can guess this might have just been undoable given timeframes.

<3
"
Segoyt wrote:
Auction when?

There are a few points at this that peeked my interest and made me think but....
Well where should one start with this ?
First the whole "XYZ when?" sure, we are Internet People and get what you are saying, but asking for something could be done in a whole sentence I guess.

But why auction at all?
To disrupt the whole way Path of Exile has been working for so long? Player driven Economy was the goal. So why Auction?
Besides quite some Problems with that...
First of all the game doesn't run on Gold as Currency. So not just Tag it and buy it. No you would need to have a way to transform currency. So how would you display the value of 1 chaos? How the ratio of Chaos to Exalt? Would you only be able to buy let's say 1.8 ex with and equivalent of chaos?

If you would make a two sided market like Currency (Stock market) and Item Auction, sure you could transfer the data. BUT! Which Data would you want for this? The highest value to make it expensive, the lowest to get it Cheap? In Auction Systems you would need to wager. If it's with bidding you would have the same problem of "At which point is an exalt more than x chaos" but that is indeed another story

So if you would choose one of the ways or even a value in the middle, at which basis should it be refreshed? Secondly? So that you just set a few Ex for 0.1 chaos each to reduce the price of what you want to buy to atoms and prey no one buys them before you can get them out? Or should Currency be locked for a certain amount before you can get it back out so that people can't adjust to price and value Changes?

Inflation was a thing for so so many leagues now. Trading, needing to find a player available to trade with etc. was part of the System. But you want to get rid of that more then all these Player placed bots already do for what? A little seemingly quality of life?

I don't see that much use in getting auction system if it clashes with one of the fundamental Ideas but anyway, kinda hyped for the new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info