Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

i was always unlucky with getting the right trials so iam really really happy with this change!

Best change in a while together with shrinking the atlas!
look dear casual we buff encouters so they are more rewarding and fun but ehi your build still sucks ass couse you keep haveing such a wierd thing called irl so you cant do that content KEKW
Very good decision with that. Thanks GGG
Much appreciated. tnx.
For casual players it will be very nice and smart. Ty GGG
i love this change
RIP 820
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
i hated doing the trials so i really like this change

amen

omg trials are the worst, its literally the worst thing in the entire game. every one of them is like all the annoying parts of running the lab x3 then put in one gauntlet of awful traps upon traps.

can we just make the trials not the worst thing in the entire game? i run the lab, i actually farm lab and yet i NEVER run trials. i just try and get offerings elsewhere, i cant bare it, its so painful i want to stick my head in a blender to make it stop.

i often dont even do my 4th passives when i play leagues, i just run on the first 3 labs and never do the uber lab because the idea of having to do trials is just so awful.

The myopia and entitlement in this community is so unnecessary, y'all. Storytelling aside, pacing content difficulty throughout the acts aside, please consider the players new to the game who have the experience of discovering a trial and being able to learn trap mechanics so they are more prepared for the labyrinth. Or remember how before we memorized Lab layouts and conventions and trap configurations, we had to run Labs multiple times and do trials to figure out the timing and patterns of traps? C'mon, get over yourself.

GGG just did you a favor -- you don't have to do map trials if you don't want. You can stick your head in a blender or refuse to use the 4th pair of ascendancy passives. There's a way to just not play the stuff that you dislike without being so toxic about it.

Some people think being funny is just outrage and hyperbole, but that's a set-up without a punchline. It's just being a jerk without a frame to say why that jerk has a good point.

heres why youre wrong....

people have gone through 3 labs of increasing difficulty before uber lab, they already learned about the traps from the 3 labs + the trials in the story acts, they dont need to learn what they already know from the trials in maps.

this change means people dont run 6 trials in maps, they therefor will not learn all these traps from there regardless. this means that more than ever the trials in maps are not a practice run for noobs, that i have pointed out they never were, but actually they are going to be for people who run them always to get offerings because they run lab on repeat because lab with its enchants is designed to be a piece of grind content people repeat over and over and over and trials are the primary source for that access.

we never had to run trials in maps to figure out trap timing, you just made that up, it was never a thing, that has never happened. i am expressing the feelings of a ton of people, real feelings, you are making stuff up.

...and finally, the reason you are wrong is because they are removing the lab in poe2. we get to keep beyond and domination and all the other core game mechanics but lab is going.

why?

because people hate it. so many people hate the lab, and what they hate about it isnt killing monsters like the other 99.9% content in the game, its because of how absolutely tedious and clusterfky the traps are in trials and the lab. so tell me how and why are new players learning the mechanics of the lab from trials in maps when trials and the lab itself wont exist?

youre telling me to not point out the bad things in a piece of content that is being removed from the game because its seen as awful. think about that, am i being toxic? am i not considering the full scope of the content? no, im trying to SAVE the content by providing real feedback about it, some of the most valuable feedback ever given on that piece of content because its being REMOVED FROM THE GAME as a result of its unpopularity and i am point right at the burning heart of its issue that is causing it to be removed saying hey, why dont you guys just actually fix this?

so maybe im not the one here with a myopic view on the lab, maybe im actually the one looking at the real big picture and coming up with the actual important focus on it.

almost everyone i know HATES trials in maps, HATES them, they rant about them at length using a purposefully obscene string of the worst language possible as a way of defusing just how potently they hate having to do this content through humour, because saying it with a smile is the best way to get across such an extreme hatred of something without actually being as completely toxic and horrible as a cold honest appraisal of it would come over.
Great. Hopefully GGG take note, and they would stop with the pointless kicking out of the game like 70% of the population called "nerf".
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Nice !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info