Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

Usually forgot about the last trial until red maps, this will help A LOT! :D
that is a great change specially for casuals
Amazing! Now next news hopefully goes something like this…

Problem: it can take an incredible amount of currency and hours to 6 link your items. Sometimes if unlucky you won’t even 6 link your item despite spending thousands upon thousands of currency. We realize this is moronic and prevents players from being able to play the game for no justifiable reason. This is an ACTION rpg after all, and we don’t want new players especially to spend insane amounts of time and resources trying to link their chest piece. Many fun builds that are average don’t come to fruition until a 6 link is obtained, the time it can take to 6 link discourages players from being able to play these builds.

Solution: employ a system of increasing odds to counter act how unlucky some players can get trying to 6 link. Upon spending a certain threshold of currency, the odds increase for 6 linking an item. This allows 6 linked items to still retain economic value while averaging out the time it can take to achieve a 6 link item. In some cases players were getting very unlucky, spending insane amounts of currency before achieving a 6 link.
"
YersiniaD wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Still have to find a billion trials in story, do the lab at least 4 times, and classes still enforce gender roles.

Too little too late.

I had a little hope when I saw the title of this thread.

Guess the crappy sexist lab system is here to stay.

Honest question from a female: What is sexist about the Labyrinth?

Genders are hard wired to classes. As if some professions simply can't be held by some genders. This was sexist before we even had lab. And they only doubled down.

But my personal complaint is I'm tired of having to play a girl to play 90% of the time because of my preferred playstyle.

I like to try and personally identify with my character, and that's hard to do when my choices are be a girl, or cover myself in mtx to the point of being inhuman. (Who still sounds like a girl when casting attacking or injured.)

All they'd have to do is make classes gender neutral, and unlink starting location, class choice, and character model.

I've wanted a Templar necromancer since my first week in game. Yeah I can Kinda do that, but it's wildly suboptimal.

Almost like I'm being punished for stepping out of the proscribed gender role.

Sidenote: I am not trolling, and I'm tired of being scolded for ANY form of complaint.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
I'm sure this will still somehow upset Reddit though.
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
I'm sure this will still somehow upset Reddit though.
because they did it half way again. No recipe to upgrade offerings (like 5 or 6 => 1 and so on)...
best change so far
I hate labyrinth cause it's just a chore it feels like that tbh also don't get me started with the LAB ENCHANTMENTS those are so bad to get.
hell yea
poe media launchpad: https://pathofexile.media
character showcase: https://youtube.com/@desmosthenes
Oh neat!
Now I don't have to slave away for 10 years looking for that one final trial!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info